Halo 3 or COD4 better?

ofccc halo 3 is better than doa4.. cuz me n my team play halo 3 MLG travel

DoA4 doesnt count since its a fighting game. Halo 3 and CoD4 are related to the FPS genre so it makes more sense.

Well....Halo 3 is good but not as good as COD4 because COD4 is a "war" game, it make u feel like u are fighting in the army and Halo 3 is good but it is a real crazy game and sometimes funny to be playing in online. So I am comparing both.....Halo 3 is the most craziest and COD4 is the toughest. Trust me, I have beaten halo 3 on legendary and its not as easy man. But COD4 is a lot harder than halo 3 I notice halo 3 let u live a little more on hard but COD4 on the vetran differculty, if u get shot maybe 1 or 3 times u will go down faster than halo 3.

Halo 3 is hard to beat in terms of quality and quanity imo. Not many games out there allow you to desgin your OWN GAMETYPE, redesgin maps, and play in various game modes. Grifball, MLG playlist, BigTeamBattle, Head to head, Multi-team, and endless variety of custom games. Infection/Zombies is the most popular custom game. Also, there aren't many games where you can record moments of DEAF PRIDE, like in this picture Halo 3 Screenshot Viewer A guy calls me a 'Stupid Deaf N****R' before the match even starts. I splattered him twice, and when I had some quality one-on-one time with him, I teabagged him, took a pic, and sent it to him. Needless to say, he was PISSED and sent me 4 texts showing how unhappy he was.

Halo 3 is hard to beat in terms of quality and quanity imo. Not many games out there allow you to desgin your OWN GAMETYPE, redesgin maps, and play in various game modes. Grifball, MLG playlist, BigTeamBattle, Head to head, Multi-team, and endless variety of custom games. Infection/Zombies is the most popular custom game. Also, there aren't many games where you can record moments of DEAF PRIDE, like in this picture Halo 3 Screenshot Viewer A guy calls me a 'Stupid Deaf N****R' before the match even starts. I splattered him twice, and when I had some quality one-on-one time with him, I teabagged him, took a pic, and sent it to him. Needless to say, he was PISSED and sent me 4 texts showing how unhappy he was.

Ouch, he should know better because you aren't black person, however, that's not cool.

There's some ignorant hearing people in around world, I'm not give an damn about them, even some of them are harassing at me at work, that's so strictly unacceptable.

Well....Halo 3 is good but not as good as COD4 because COD4 is a "war" game, it make u feel like u are fighting in the army and Halo 3 is good but it is a real crazy game and sometimes funny to be playing in online. So I am comparing both.....Halo 3 is the most craziest and COD4 is the toughest. Trust me, I have beaten halo 3 on legendary and its not as easy man. But COD4 is a lot harder than halo 3 I notice halo 3 let u live a little more on hard but COD4 on the vetran differculty, if u get shot maybe 1 or 3 times u will go down faster than halo 3.
I agree...

It depends on the kind of game you like.

I like different sorts because of the way they run. I don't really have a preference, but I do like when they make the game based on something and they stick with it.

Since Halo is based on science fiction and fantasy, the AI functions differently that you would normally expect from a military-style game.

I've played Black. That's a covert ops game. The enemy responds differently. They walk like normal, but when they realize you're there... they will take action.

The same goes for Medal of Honor. :)

COD4 is notorious for B***LLS**T Ai that spam you with grenades and drop you at the drop o f a hat, and in areas of COD4 are enlessly spawning.

If you ask me, I think the hardest mode in CoD4 is much harder than the hardest mode (legendary) in Halo 3 is.

I totally had a difficult time trying to beat the timer in that one mission where the crew and I try to escape from the enemy base when the bomb timer is set on...ugh it was even harder to shoot the enemy when they are shooting at you.

If you ask me, I think the hardest mode in CoD4 is much harder than the hardest mode (legendary) in Halo 3 is.

I totally had a difficult time trying to beat the timer in that one mission where the crew and I try to escape from the enemy base when the bomb timer is set on...ugh it was even harder to shoot the enemy when they are shooting at you.

Try on PC, you can beat so easily on PC due cheat.

COD4 is notorious for B***LLS**T Ai that spam you with grenades and drop you at the drop o f a hat, and in areas of COD4 are enlessly spawning.

agreed. had to use god mode. what's even more bullshit is the dog attack - even though i repeatedly press V

Back