Haiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay, everyone thinks I'm a dude online. As long as people don't mistake me for one in person, I'm okay. :D

*starts singing*

dude looks like a lady ......

:laugh2:

I definitely don't look like a dude trying to be a lady, or a lady trying to be a chick. Proud to be a woman.... except that whole monthly thing.... and babies.... and menopause.... and OBGYN visits.... and.... oh dear god, chicks have it BAD!

I definitely don't look like a dude trying to be a lady, or a lady trying to be a chick. Proud to be a woman.... except that whole monthly thing.... and babies.... and menopause.... and OBGYN visits.... and.... oh dear god, chicks have it BAD!

yep you do I'm glad I'm not a woman I couldn't handle the whole childbirth thing :laugh2: all I gotta do is yell OHHHHH BABY!!!! and my work is done LOL :laugh2::laugh2:

Permission is granted through Jack Daniels you can make payable in 10 gallon jugs.
Please note that I will be borrowing this saying and using it where applicable. All credits will be given. I'm a huge JD fan!
@Okami - Welcome! :wave:

Last edited:
yep you do I'm glad I'm not a woman I couldn't handle the whole childbirth thing :laugh2: all I gotta do is yell OHHHHH BABY!!!! and my work is done LOL :laugh2::laugh2:

Don't forget who owns the cookies hmm? You stink! :laugh2::laugh2:

Being kicked in the cookies hurts us too lady. :( It's pretty terrible... :(

Yeah, random erections would blow.... Also, that whole ED thing when you're older.... glad I'll still be able to get it on when I want... :laugh2:

Shush! Don't give them any ideas! :eek3::laugh2::laugh2:

All I can remember was riding my bicycle when I was a teenager and doing a jump. When I landed I came off the seat and landed on the bar OMG it was the worst thing ever... :tears:

Ouch! Hope things weren't permanently altered! :shock: Mew Mew Mew! Stay safe! :hug:

Herro! Welcome to AllDeaf! I'm a Kelly, nice to meetcha :3

I'm in ASL 3 ^_^ I'll be in 4 next feb, and after that I'm on my own...

I don't want to interpret as a career, but I want to be "fluent" in ASL .. so I'm starting to realize I'm gonna have to work my butt off soon -- once I'm studying solo. >_<

Anyways.. what, no one likes tequila? ;)
Tequila makes me :D :D :D

Herro! Welcome to AllDeaf! I'm a Kelly, nice to meetcha :3

I'm in ASL 3 ^_^ I'll be in 4 next feb, and after that I'm on my own...

I don't want to interpret as a career, but I want to be "fluent" in ASL .. so I'm starting to realize I'm gonna have to work my butt off soon -- once I'm studying solo. >_<

Anyways.. what, no one likes tequila? ;)
Tequila makes me :D :D :D
That is awesome! and ehh I dont drink tequila, no worms in my drink :eek2:

Cookies? Where!? I want cookies! I want one of those rainbow cookies... they're part cake though, I think.. o_o
nomnomnom

Oops!
lmao.gif

Please note that I will be borrowing this saying and using it where applicable. All credits will be given. I'm a huge JD fan!
@Okami - Welcome! :wave:
There is a gelato store (Golosi Gelato) in Oconomowoc, WI - USA owned and operated by a lady from Italy whose father made gelato in Italy for a living.

She makes a gelato with JD in it!

If you like ice cream, you'll love gelato. If you like JD and ice cream, you'll love gelato with JD in it!

Back