Haha, Bush is leading so far!

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
Bush-156
Kerry-112

But Kerry can come back and win the election at the end, I hope not!

name callings won't change anything and its' not over til its over end of story :)

I wasn't even suprised that bush won the popularity votes in the carolinas... - -;;; same as 4 yrs ago

Steel said:
I wasn't even suprised that bush won the popularity votes in the carolinas... - -;;; same as 4 yrs ago

I'm not suprised either but I'm very suprised about Florida voting for Bush more than Kerry but I ain't complaining!
:mrgreen:

I am sure many people want to see Bush dives, especially the guys.

Oh, wait!! You're talking about the elections?

Please, let's just keep this thread clean, and no personal attacks.

If Bush wins (and I hope he does), let's just celebrate the win without cutting down the Kerry supporters. We can rejoice without hurting other people.

Reba said:
Please, let's just keep this thread clean, and no personal attacks.

If Bush wins (and I hope he does), let's just celebrate the win without cutting down the Kerry supporters. We can rejoice without hurting other people.

If Bush dives, Kerry supporters will have to do a lot of lickin'!! :naughty:

Come on, let's be adults here! Close this dumb thread. I am for Bush, but so what? Some of you are acting like 5 year olds.

"Bush is Murder" :booty:

Cuz you are not care of Army come back home.

Mod Edit: Threats are not allowed here. Thank you.

DVDFreaker said:
Bush-156
Kerry-112

But Kerry can come back and win the election at the end, I hope not!

I believe that you are "RED NECK" Most my friend see what you say... They say that to "red neck" Well.

So, I already knew Bush will win the election tonight 2 months ago. What is important that I voted today and it is not Bush.

jazzy said:
So, I already knew Bush will win the election tonight 2 months ago. What is important that I voted today and it is not Bush.
Oh really.. how did you "already know" that Bush will win
the election 2 months ago ?

Back