Ha! Hurricanes won't happen in 2006.

FreedummyRing

Reaction score
Even though we got Tropical Storm Beryl off of N.C., but it is weak.
But year 2006, we won't have worst Hurricane this year...
All weather predictors are wrong.

You never know. Hurricane Season starts in June to Nov. The peak season is in September. We could see one or maybe 2 severe hurricanes that make landfalls, so who knows.

FreedummyRing said:

And, just how did you arrive at this conclusion?

:lol:

FreedummyRing said:

Errr...not too fast...you never know! :) Is this the way you came to a conclusion? I don't think so...

Keep yourself ahead of what's going to happen around August and September!

Hurricane Hugo hit Charleston on September 21, very late in the season, and it was a major hurricane with great destruction.

We are still very early in this season.

Never say never...you will probably have to eat your hat... :D

As warm as the ocean is these days, it is ripe for hurricanes and they will come. How destructive? It just depends and all the variables.

As Reba stated, it is far too early in the season.

You never know.

No matter what the weather guy says, we have to be always on the lookout for hurriances. Things can go from good to really bad so fast.

So, never say never.

Freedummyring
Knock ur observsion off from ur mind. There is no explanation where it goes. If ure saying too much about it, u will get a good surprise from the nature's plan. So we people want our lives to be secured from it. I already learned from katrina and rita storms enuff. Wish u a best lesson if u re bragged enuff.

WHOA not so fast

DON'T forget katrina hit new orleans late august last year
that peaks of hurricanes always go UP in august and september

We ALWAYS get a hurricane every year so whether it's weak or strong, it's still a hurricane.

Steel X said:
We ALWAYS get a hurricane every year so whether it's weak or strong, it's still a hurricane.

I agreed with u 100 percent. Lets give freedummyring a surprise gift. (I have gone with a lot of experience with the tropical storms and hurricanes, believe me). I survived always with my wise. My truly friend in AD knows that.

Moondancer said:
I agreed with u 100 percent. Lets give freedummyring a surprise gift. (I have gone with a lot of experience with the tropical storms and hurricanes, believe me). I survived always with my wise. My truly friend in AD knows that.

LOL
Actually agreed.. sort of may happend.. Yeah probably giving freedummyring a surprise gift... unexpect arrival his home!

FreedummyRing --

You don't know for sure, do you ? There's always bad weather out there in ANY season. No one can prevent it from happenin'. It will always happen. And, of course we will always face somethin' that is dangerous to our lives. You can't really say that there's always safe place out there -- there's no safe place out there. This is reality world, dude. :)

Moondancer said:

*noddin'* I already knew.

My hat off who supported my situation in the past with the storm issues. God bless u all and wish me the safest place to go for 2006. (I know what I'm prepared for it and I don't need you to tell me to do). Have a safe season!

Yep...god bless to those who were hit by Hurricane Katrina and Rita. :angel:

GraysonPeddie said:
Yep...god bless to those who were hit by Hurricane Katrina and Rita. :angel:

Thanx graysonpeddie and hope ure safe too. God bless u. Hugs bro.

The way this crazy weaher has be thus far I wouldn't be surprised if we do or don't have a bad Hurricane season. But Hurricane season has just began and the worst I believe is in September..Hmmmm How do you like that, that's the month me and my wife was married..Opps better keep mouth shut LoL :slap:

FreedummyRing said:

Guess what Hurricane Beryl (which downgraded to Tropical storm anyway) already hit Nantucket and Cape Cod.. That is where I am originally from. So there is no way we can stop it. I also heard that ( am storm chaser) there might be at least two to four freakishly bad hurricane will hit USA before the Hurricane season is over. So please don't judge its power, when it will come, and where it will hit. We all will never know!!! :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back