GUNNAR gaming glasses

Evo Dragon

Reaction score
Hey Guys, have you use a gunnar gaming glasses before. I just bought it and I received it today by mailman.

I tested it and play Left 4 Dead game today. I felt weird. my eyes feel too wide like owl and for reduce eye fatique/visual stress while play games for over 5 hours.

for first time, to wear that glasses u will feel a little bit headache like watching 3D movie threate style.

Gunnar-Eyestrain-Blue-Light-Reducing-Glasses-for-Computer-Users.jpg
age.jpg
gunnar-for-blog.jpg
GUNNAR's Online Store: Browse GUNNAR Technology, Products, Pick a style that fits your digital life Gunnar Optiks | Gunnars.com

Do gunnar glass change color of screen?

little a bit yellowish or gold on white background at Alldeaf home page as White background is so annyoing. And, fonts get sharper. Oh, Yes, I feel like almost colorblind

Last edited:
So legit! But it cost about $60 haha. I beteer save some up for it while saving for gaming PC.

Yellow filter helps see things better and sharper. But if you wore yellow sunglasses and out on snow for an hour or so, take it off and everything around you look purplish :rofl: I've been skiing at Keystone skiing park for 3 days with yellow len ski goggle. When I took it off and everywhere I see are purple especially friends with purplish skins. I can imagine myself in other "almost" Parallel world. :rofl:

Catty

I have sunglasses that are yellow-tinted and high contrast (for driving). It is weird seeing everything yellowish at first but I'd be tempted to say that perhaps before throwing $60 at the Gunnars you should try turning the brightness down on your screen? That video of the girl testing them seemed to have the screen turned up to max brightness!

I have sunglasses that are yellow-tinted and high contrast (for driving). It is weird seeing everything yellowish at first but I'd be tempted to say that perhaps before throwing $60 at the Gunnars you should try turning the brightness down on your screen? That video of the girl testing them seemed to have the screen turned up to max brightness!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The brighter you make your computer, the easier it "drowns out" the dark text. If she had her screen's brightness lower, the text would probably be easier to read.

Also, from some reviews I've read on other websites... it seems that all they did was use yellow lens to reduce the glare and then add +.50 to the lens to amplify the focus. That sounds like prescription glasses. Other reviews say that while wearing them while looking at the screen is good, it can cause the eyes to go haywire when you look away and look at something that's a few feet away (after focusing on the screen for long periods of time).

Also, from some reviews I've read on other websites... it seems that all they did was use yellow lens to reduce the glare and then add +.50 to the lens to amplify the focus. That sounds like prescription glasses. Other reviews say that while wearing them while looking at the screen is good, it can cause the eyes to go haywire when you look away and look at something that's a few feet away (after focusing on the screen for long periods of time).

You can get non-prescription reading glasses which do... something.

I've just tried putting on my sunglasses to write this and I think it is just more the fact that it reduces the glare of a bright screen than it really does anything to sharpen things up. That Gunnars will make your eyes go funny when you do the doctor-recommended thing and look away from the screen to focus on a distant object isn't good!

Back