Guess who got new ears!!

TiaMarie

Reaction score
I have been waiting over a month for them and they can as an early birthday present. They are oticon vigo. They work amazingly! I was sitting in the living room and I heard a noise,then I asked if it was a train. Indeed it was :) it is crazy with you miss out on with aids. Well I just wanted to share my news

Tia

Oh, your new hearing aids. I thought there are something happen to your actual ears, not your hearing aids. :lol:

But, congrats on your new ones! :D

Very true, you miss out a lot without aids. I sure know all about it. Im glad you like your new aids. :D

Oh, your new hearing aids. I thought there are something happen to your actual ears, not your hearing aids. :lol:

But, congrats on your new ones! :D

That is what I thought at first too, them realize she meant new HA LOL!
I am glad like your new ears did you get them in a color?

I call them my "ears" too :)

Congratulations!

I got my new ears almost 6 months ago... and the first day I was in awe. Things make noise. Weird.

Congrats to your new ears. I also call them ears. I tell people I cannot understand them in the morning before I've put my ears and eyes (contacts) on.

Thank you everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. My ears "aids" are still working good. Somedays are a struggle, but that's part of menieres. The other day my boyfriend and I were watching tv and I told him the tv was way to loud and I turned it so low that he couldnt hear it, but I could with my sonic ears lol

Thank you everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. My ears "aids" are still working good. Somedays are a struggle, but that's part of menieres. The other day my boyfriend and I were watching tv and I told him the tv was way to loud and I turned it so low that he couldnt hear it, but I could with my sonic ears lol

wow really? lol I have my volume at like 40 and my mom listens to it at like 17-19 usually :/

Yeah without my aids I'm around 30 to 35. With my aids it I can hear it around 13 - 20 depends on how I am feeling.

Lol it's funny I use the tv to help determine how bad my hearing is on a given day. Closer and above 20 it's a bad day . I'm use most people just turn on the tv and not pay attention to the numbers

Back