Guess what?!

Congrats, so when is the wedding bells and pitter patter of little feet going to happen now?

:lol: @ Handsome_Smiley

Congratulations on the engagement, SkullChick! I wish you and your fiancee all the best in many years to come :)

Congratulations :) That's gonna be one of your most memorable moment to have. Cherish it as long as you live.

Aww, that's awesome. Congrats! Be sure to take pictures of EVERYTHING... it's nearly impossible to remember it all. Plus, you'll be too drunk anyway. :beer::P

Congrats! I bet this must have been a surprise for you. Have a blessed engagement.

Damn, guess she soo happy now, she hasn't come back with an update!!!!!! Maybe she busy planning the day or.... wait, keep it clean

Thanks everyone!!!
Lmao at handsome_smiley
Sorry! I've been so busy doing what all newly engaged girl do! Haha I'm surprised how fast the fire've spreaded (rumors) that I'm engaged lol no plan we will start planning later when have money we're in NO hurry at all we're still young so no worries :)

Thanks everyone!!!
Lmao at handsome_smiley
Sorry! I've been so busy doing what all newly engaged girl do! Haha I'm surprised how fast the fire've spreaded (rumors) that I'm engaged lol no plan we will start planning later when have money we're in NO hurry at all we're still young so no worries :)

Time for an engagement party! Are we all invited? :fingersx:

Thanks everyone!!!
Lmao at handsome_smiley

Sorry, had to bust your chops. LOL, Besides, I am sure you guys are tired out and been asked a million questions. Hope you have a great engagement time and remember, save yourself for the honeymoon!!!:giggle::giggle:

Darn it, the dirty old man that I am is showing himself again

Congrats on your engagement! Skullchick. :)

yup

I agree with everyone I am the luckiest guy on this planet and I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with that angel of a fiancee of mine. :)

Ohhh congrats to you ! ! !Best wishes to you two... Hope u will find a great wedding in the future.. Good luck~

Why don't you join Bridezilla TV show ?? I love that show.. SO DRAMA! ! ! Cuz Brides are supposed be "BOSSY" Don't ya agree ?:giggle:

:afro:

M-

Back