Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TG.jpg

Who?

Prefect!!! I had been there last month. Did you visit there?

No, I had one picture of that place among the over 1500 pictures I've collected. Apparently people had taken the game in less than 24 hours, so here is a picture.

Arms too long for Tyranosaur. Velociraptor? Or did they have short arms too?

Arms too long for Tyranosaur. Velociraptor? Or did they have short arms too?

The teeth and head shape are wrong for a Velociraptor, which had a long head. Lots of bones of this creatures had been found that were actual bones, not turned into rock, due to the environmental conditions they were in.

The teeth are like big scissors. :eek2:

thylacoleo Australian marsupial

:cheers: :thumb:

Marsupial lion

Better look at the skull here from this page.

The teeth on the front are the large incisors and the back ones are premolars with no big canines or molars. The bite force was determined to be the highest of the mammals. :eek:

Thylacoleo means pouched lion and was a genus of carnivorous marsupials. The species of the skeleton is Thylacleo carnifex, the largest species.

The page for the genus has 2 other earlier species with this one being the third and last one, which went byebye in the late Pleistocene.

Another page here about them and the caves they've been found in, including a picture of their interesting thumbs. Lots of animals fell into the caves and died, so there are lots of bones there.

:cheers: :thumb:

Marsupial lion

Better look at the skull here from this page.

The teeth on the front are the large incisors and the back ones are premolars with no big canines or molars. The bite force was determined to be the highest of the mammals. :eek:

Thylacoleo means pouched lion and was a genus of carnivorous marsupials. The species of the skeleton is Thylacleo carnifex, the largest species.

The page for the genus has 2 other earlier species with this one being the third and last one, which went byebye in the late Pleistocene.

Another page here about them and the caves they've been found in, including a picture of their interesting thumbs. Lots of animals fell into the caves and died, so there are lots of bones there.

so was I right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back