Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
33cu3qw.jpg

I'm sure Harleydragon will say yessssssssss you're correct!

Yes you are right nightblade , my apology to everyone , geesh you would not believe what happen to my phone lines argh. my neighbor had garage on fire and burned all lines include power lines Friday night right after I post pic . and was wtihout powerline for three half hours on cold night brrrrrr had to burn few candles was lucky . Than Verizon worked on replacing four big n wires all day saturday and was still working on it when I fell asleep on Saturday night . Had my mother to use her cell to call company and find out why no one connect my phone line back on argh so they say Today so here I am finally back online and whew I was wondering what everyone would think what happen to me grrrrrrrrrrr . Well there I hope now we can keep playing also can someone start a new thread it is getting way too long ah.

Maybe, Harleydragon is stuck with her job at work. I am pretty sure that she lets you to go ahead your game. Good Luck Nightblade08 !

no job here am homemaker and homemom, neighbor's garage was on fire lucky mine didn't catch on fire whew but we enjoying watching bond fire damn kids !

:shock:Did something happen to Jiro ???? Guess it was his turn to disappear like me oops

no job here am homemaker and homemom, neighbor's garage was on fire lucky mine didn't catch on fire whew but we enjoying watching bond fire damn kids !

Oh boy! It's a good thing that your home is safe. I could not imagine that happened. You are saved for your Christmas...

Oh boy! It's a good thing that your home is safe. I could not imagine that happened. You are saved for your Christmas...

If my garage was on fire that is fine with me I have insurance it would be me nice bonus this year than I would not be broke for awhile but oh well lol

wow I hope Jiro's house is not on fire ?????? or bad snowstorm power down ????? no Jiro ???? Where is he ha I hope the thread is not dead to play game ! Sequoias alittle help here please can we keep thread going ???

I have just :bump:'d Jiro via AIM about this.

no

a movie and a sequel. 2005 and 2008

thinking :hmm: I know that got to be ivory horn handmade if I'm right , but dont' remember seeing it in a movie guess I didnt' pay close attention to it ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back