Grrrrrrrrrr

why don't you use Sprint IP Relay?
Jiro, Im new to all this stuff, I have no clue where to begin... Im not a computer or tech wiz, Hell Ive had the new iphone 6 almost a month and still dont know how to use it ( just texts and pictures so far)
This is the first iphone Ive had, my wife had them since they came out but I could never figure out how to navigate it since I very rarely used it. Now I have one and will eventually figure stuff out as time goes. I got it so when I get my processor they can pair it up so I can connect when i do get a phone call, and thats if I can pick up on listening through the new processor?
I know it going to be a new experience, just taking it day by day.

does she know how to use text?? My parents dont know how to do text. We still find a way to communicate to each other.

Checking with your mom more often if you still visit her. just suggestion.
she knows how to text, just too lazy to do so, or faster for her to call. No relationship issues, just laziness or ignorance to the need.

she knows how to text, just too lazy to do so, or faster for her to call. No relationship issues, just laziness or ignorance to the need.

Depending on the phone, texting is not easy. Unless you have full keyboard, it's painful on a regular phone.

First of all, you still depend on mom? You are a big man so you take care of your own problems! What if she's not available to help you? How would you handle it?

Depending on the phone, texting is not easy. Unless you have full keyboard, it's painful on a regular phone.

Oh, is it ever. My thumbs are fat, and texting is a pain. I need a Samsung phone. Either that or the Big Buttons Keyboard from Android.

Jiro, Im new to all this stuff, I have no clue where to begin... Im not a computer or tech wiz, Hell Ive had the new iphone 6 almost a month and still dont know how to use it ( just texts and pictures so far)
This is the first iphone Ive had, my wife had them since they came out but I could never figure out how to navigate it since I very rarely used it. Now I have one and will eventually figure stuff out as time goes. I got it so when I get my processor they can pair it up so I can connect when i do get a phone call, and thats if I can pick up on listening through the new processor?
I know it going to be a new experience, just taking it day by day.

oh... how did you get by in life before?

Look, Sono. if you knew your mom is lazy and doesn't like to text, then why bother asking her then?

Set up a meeting and invite your family members and talk to your mom. It's the only way to get her attention.

First of all, you still depend on mom? You are a big man so you take care of your own problems! What if she's not available to help you? How would you handle it?
No I dont depend on my mom, noticed I asked if she could make a call for me, if she was too busy I'd ask someone else. I dont want to make an hour drive just to walk in the office to say a couple words then head back home.
I guess none of you ever needed help from anyone huh? sad.

How old is your mom? If she is anywhere upward of 60, she might be slipping a little. Just sayin..

She might...but I don't think so...her convo was pretty lucid...and at age 68...I'm not slippin' yet!...:lol:....Perhaps Sono needs to accept his deafness moreso than his Mamma....and remember that ol' sayin'...."Where there is a Will....there is a Way"....we all have to adapt to our short-comings....Just saying here....

No I dont depend on my mom, noticed I asked if she could make a call for me, if she was too busy I'd ask someone else. I dont want to make an hour drive just to walk in the office to say a couple words then head back home.

not much since IP Relay and VRS came into existence

Look, Sono. if you knew your mom is lazy and doesn't like to text, then why bother asking her then?

Set up a meeting and invite your family members and talk to your mom. It's the only way to get her attention.
No, what for? He's a big man so he must learn how to take care of his own problems instead of getting pissed because his mom won't help him.

Oh, every time you are pissed, you want us to know. That's between you and your family. We have nothing to do with it. Know what I am saying?

Anger is not necessarily violence. It's an emotion.
but then when anyone posts you have to comment too , right?

?? What's wrong with asking a family member for some help. He can't hear on the phone, so he needs someone to call for him. As he stated above, he doesn't have all the "technology" the rest of you seem to have. I'd be in the same boat (but ask my daughter since my mom is long gone) if my hearing aids fail or my hearing drops dramatically.

I have. It just depends on if I need it immediately or it can wait.

No, what for? He's a big man so he must learn how to take care of his own problems instead of getting pissed because his mom won't help him.

What I mean is that what's wrong with teaching his mom to offer to help?

If she doesn't want to offer to help, then so be it.

Back