*growls*

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
short venting moment for me-I SO FUCKING HATE RIT/NTID! they can't STOP sending me emails inviting me to come visit their campus and register or letters or cards and things like that.... i even tried to block their email address to no avail. the worst thing is-i haven't even had ONE technology-related class in the past two years... where the fk wld they get the idea that i want to go to a school for technology?!?!

well at least just reply to the e-mail they sent you and type in, "F-U-C-K O-F-F!"

:D lol

:/ maybe you can try and contact them via phone to let them know about it.

I had that problem with Gallaudet for few years as well, it finally stop when I called them to stop but it took three calls to do that though..

happened to me as well. NTID/RIT kept sending me e-mails, kept calling home, and kept sending mails, even I told them I wasn't going there. I just ignored it and they finally stopped.

I guess RIT/NTID needs more people in order to make more money or meet their budget plan..... :gives:

nikesj said:
I guess RIT/NTID needs more people in order to make more money or meet their budget plan..... :gives:
Really?

I would think that Gallaudet is the one which have financial problem, not RIT no? Since RIT have 14,000 or more students and Gallaudet has been reduced the standard once or twice to get more enrollment of students. Or am I wrong about these? *shrugs* :dunno:

lilredridinhood said:
short venting moment for me-I SO FUCKING HATE RIT/NTID! they can't STOP sending me emails inviting me to come visit their campus and register or letters or cards and things like that.... i even tried to block their email address to no avail. the worst thing is-i haven't even had ONE technology-related class in the past two years... where the fk wld they get the idea that i want to go to a school for technology?!?!

Vampy keeps giving them your email

just ingore them until they will stop.. if u keep answer them then they will keep do it!!! just ingore them okay..

TweetyBird said:
just ingore them until they will stop.. if u keep answer them then they will keep do it!!! just ingore them okay..

that's what i've been doing the past two years. i haven't replied to one email or anything that they've sent me... last year-while i was a junior-they sent my parents a letter saying "Congratulations! Your daughter is a senior and it's time for you to sit down and discuss college possibilities with her!" i was like... they can't even keep track of what year the people they're recruiting are in. losers. :)

simply do not send them information, they can get information if you registered to send them your act or sat scores.....

Back