Greetings...

FlawlesslyDeaf

Reaction score
Hi all I'm James and I'm looking to have a good time at alldeaf and also to make some new freinds on here.

Hello, I am not only flawless myself, but superior. As you will discover.

:welcome:

ok let me take guess... V.I.P makes ya superior? I looked over at your nametag and there is the vip thing under you.

:P No, I paid the big bucks for the VIP.

I am just teasing you. Although I do have a long friends list. :hmm:

Hi FlawlesslyDeaf, how did you like California? Where were you from around there?

Botti is the superior captain chieftaness around here, you'd do best to submit to her requests!

Hi FlawlesslyDeaf, how did you like California? Where were you from around there?

Botti is the superior captain chieftaness around here, you'd do best to submit to her requests!

Hello there, I loved california. I still have a hard time accepting the fact that I'm not there anymore. I miss it greatly, due to it being truly one of the best states I've been in all the states that I've visited. I was originally from Sacramento, and lived in Yuba City for the most part of my life. Then just recently I moved to TX. its nice out here but still just different.

haha and I'll keep your word about botti :P It shouldn't be a problem at all. I

:wave:???Botti??? All superior, everywhere and nowhere, mysterious, like the powers that be, and to whom all shall kneel before and give praise or they shall be struck down by lightning from the heavens!:laugh2: Just kidding...hope you find some laughs and friendly conversations here and make a few good friends, feel free to stop by and say hello anytime!:cool2:

:wave:???Botti??? All superior, everywhere and nowhere, mysterious, like the powers that be, and to whom all shall kneel before and give praise or they shall be struck down by lightning from the heavens!

Hi Art! At last you understand me. :P

Hi, James. Welcome; and I like your username. =)

Just wondering, but which state do you think have the hotter weather? California or Texas?

Back