Greek 101

Wow, many ASTs here!!

I am one of these dazzling dolphins too!

From Alpha Chapter.... 29th pledge class back in 96-97 at RIT! :)

I am rooting for the Beta Chapter at Gally that just came back alive and heard that the turnout had been a successful!

Plently of dolphins to breed! Heh...

Nice to see ye all here on AD!

Sorority or Fraternity is good for buy a friend. Fake friends only to run the business.

I am GDI!

Can anyone cares to explain what is fraternity is all about ???? cuz I never bother to join or curious about it ... since i am not sure what is it all about ??

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Can anyone cares to explain what is fraternity is all about ???? cuz I never bother to join or curious about it ... since i am not sure what is it all about ??

WHAT?! You don't know what it is? 258~ Maybe you should watch that movie called .... shit I can't remember that movie's name... but it's HILARIOUS and it's almost like fraternity thingie. "The Roadhouse" maybe, or something like that. :dunno:

knightwolf68, good examples of brotherhood like mafia, gang, any group name to run the business.

Originally posted by LUNZ
knightwolf68, good examples of brotherhood like mafia, gang, any group name to run the business.
:eek: u must be part of Mafia gangster.. Heck no thanks to be part of these mobster !!! ur being :crazy: , lunz!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ChelEler
WHAT?! You don't know what it is? 258~ Maybe you should watch that movie called .... shit I can't remember that movie's name... but it's HILARIOUS and it's almost like fraternity thingie. "The Roadhouse" maybe, or something like that. :dunno:
oh yeah that movie isn't enuff to give out the whole story what is it all about ... just that and that and that lol

:eek: u must be part of Mafia gangster.. Heck no thanks to be part of these mobster !!! ur being :crazy: , lunz!!!!!!!!

you sound like France! you better stay home with wife and children. it's more safely on yourself. i thought you were wolf..
nah.. wannabe wolf.:ugh:

you sound like France! you better stay home with wife and children. it's more safely on yourself. i thought you were wolf..

:laugh2: No offense, KW68. :rofl:

yeah then i must be good wolf father to the family to take cares ... better than run off with bad pack of wolf group to show the disrespects lol

yeah then i must be good wolf father to the family to take cares ... better than run off with bad pack of wolf group to show the disrespects lol

who says disrespect? maybe yourself.:ugh:

who says disrespect? maybe yourself.:ugh:
nobody say about disrespect expect me as i am the one bring it up because u just said about mafia etc ... so i put into that as disrespect lol ... but for now i better back off so that way it won't lead into totally off topics ! SOWWY FOLKS !!!

nobody say about disrespect expect me as i am the one bring it up because u just said about mafia etc ... so i put into that as disrespect lol ... but for now i better back off so that way it won't lead into totally off topics ! SOWWY FOLKS !!!

Mafia is just word. just chilling..... you better laid with your wife then you will feel better. lol.

Mafia is just word. just chilling..... you better laid with your wife then you will feel better. lol.

:laugh2: LUNZ, you're cracking me up!

Back