Grandma Malfoyish!

Lyn has been coming out of her shell...slowly, though. She doesn't like too much noise or fuss or anything - so she's a bit of a nervous nelly. At any rate, they're all teething now, so therefore, they're all biters. LOL. Plus you're always hearing "watch your feet!" or "don't move, the kitten's right behind you!"

Hopefully my next update is not bad news! LOL.

Right! Hope your future postings and updates on your kittens and their momma are always good news. Good pictures and the cats are cute! There is something that I'm a bit confused about... I have been told that normally people, including children should not touch or pick up newborn kittens until their eyes are opened first, but hey, it looks like a good turnout here. I guess you can celebrate their arrival, ha!
:party:

Malfoyish said:
Haha, sure thing. I might even keep one because I cannooootttt resist the eyes of a kitten. It's my weakness, I'll admit. ;)

I do not blame you, I admire cats whole in my life. I love Pumpkin and Garfield to death !! They always sleep on my bed rest of the night.

yeah, me either...

I am toooo weak for cuteeee kittens.......

Rickcares said:
Right! Hope your future postings and updates on your kittens and their momma are always good news. Good pictures and the cats are cute! There is something that I'm a bit confused about... I have been told that normally people, including children should not touch or pick up newborn kittens until their eyes are opened first, but hey, it looks like a good turnout here. I guess you can celebrate their arrival, ha!
:party:

The mother cat did protest a bit by way of meowing at my feet, but for the most part, she does trust me - she did need some help delivering them so I wouldn't be surprised if my scent was already all over the little furballs. :) They are doing very well now - and are six weeks old. Trying to get them to their homes soon.

Will update photo now!

Here they are. :)

Attachments

• kittens1.jpg
    kittens1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 15
  • KITTENS2.jpg
    KITTENS2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 14
awww I´m weaker..... and want to keep all of them............... I can image it´s hard to give them away to good home... :cry:

Back