got something nice to say?

Angel i find it funny how you can say the word bull**it and yet sound so kind and nice.

HAHAHA I've been talking with Amber and Mew lately:laugh2:
They keep telling me I'm too nice:giggle:

HAHAHA I've been talking with Amber and Mew lately:laugh2:
They keep telling me I'm too nice:giggle:

Maybe, but we all need someone like you. *hug* plus im sure if you needed someone a lot of memebers here would be willing to be there for you as you been for them, me included.

I am old school, miss the old crew back in the day. I date back to 2005 here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I date back to 2006. I miss some of the old members too especially Jillio.

There are many folks here that make posts worth reading. I would like to meet the following in person one day (in no particular order):

Rockin' Robin
Angel1989
Frisky
Derek
Ambrosia
Shel90
AlleyCat
deafdyke

maybe Jiro....

Out of all the posts here, the one person that I have to give the most credit to would be Derek...haven't seen him say anything offensive yet....

everybody here is awesome including the one who annoys us or I butt head with.

and I've got something very nice to say about my dog....

Here are 20 essential facts dog lovers must always remember. The last one made me cry so much.

551456_10102544352374329_1378257744_n.jpg

1461114_10103202274932249_454210136_n.jpg

Jiro, the last one made me cry. I'm going to go brush Marley right now.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1393033434.359072.jpg just one of the nice animals keeping me company.

Sent from my iPod touch using AllDeaf

I like almost everyone here, even the people I argue with the most.....and it might seem like I don't like them, but I do :)
It's an interesting and entertaining place :laugh2:
Almost everyone ;) but we don't need to get into that here.

I always get a major kick when out of the blue Derek says something completely normal.

I just sit back and laugh watching Marley trying to hide her bone in my family room. She will walk around for 30 minutes and eventually "hide" it in a corner.

Most AD members are cool but there are few AD members hate or dislike me. :)

There are many folks here that make posts worth reading. I would like to meet the following in person one day (in no particular order):

Rockin' Robin
Angel1989
Frisky
Derek
Ambrosia
Shel90
AlleyCat
deafdyke

maybe Jiro....

Out of all the posts here, the one person that I have to give the most credit to would be Derek...haven't seen him say anything offensive yet....

I agree that I had never seen Derek say anything offensive and he has taught us a lot about turbo cars and clapping cats. I think the mods are going a great job too.

I agree that I had never seen Derek say anything offensive and he has taught us a lot about turbo cars and clapping cats. I think the mods are going a great job too.

Same here, I never see Derek insult anyone.

It is one of well behaved member in this forum.

I admit that when I returned from my hiatus, the connection with others didn't feel the same BUT I see several ADers being wonderful to each other and several of you have great sense of sarcastic sense of humor which was seriously lacking with the old crew. I enjoy reading all of your humorous posts! Before, most people from the old "crew" except for a few took everything so literally and that was probably why there was much much more ugly drama back then. However, I have to admit...it was entertaining seeing the drama unfold (my bad)!

Most of you are awesome with you sarcastic sense of humor and that's a great personality trait to have. :)

I date back to 2006. I miss some of the old members too especially Jillio.

I miss her too. So many left the site for a variety of reasons. I do have some on fb including Jillio not sure she posts in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have nothing to add since most of it already been said....but guess what i could say it, id love to visit US- of A, and meet everybody whom i read and enjoyed their posts, I come to AD everyday and enjoyed it almost everytime. Id just need to get that bike than a Ducati then make the move!...

lots of hardcases here, the best one stayed the longest i guess.....

Back