got HABIT?

KeWoOLeE

Reaction score
do you have a BAD habit that you couldnt possible to break? Or do you HAD a bad habit that you have FINALLY broke and moved on... what was/is it? Share!!

I still have this bad habit of mine.. sticking my tongue out when im thinking too hard, doing something to keep myself busy, drawing, etc.... i always, always had my tongue sticking out.... oh well

i used to have a bad habit of biting my nails.... after i gave a birth to my daughter, i have stopped biting my nails! weird, eh?

what about you?

Addicted to the computer (unfortunately, looks like i still have this bad habit) and I used to have such a bad habit of biting my nails when I was little but not anymore.

I also have other habits that I tend to use when I'm thinking or have to stay busy or else I'll go nuts but I cannot think of them right now.

I used to have a bad habit of smoking one pack of cigs a day but now I smoke 3 cigs a month.. not bad.

taps my foot.. I ALWAYS do that.. its my habit i guess? i cant stop doin that lol

Originally posted by allisonjoy
fiddling with my thumb rings!! :wiggle:

o hell yea!! its DEF DEF your habit!!! ASDlkjhasd812jehaskjhd!!!! gimmie those thumb rings mofo!

Originally posted by Willy
o hell yea!! its DEF DEF your habit!!! ASDlkjhasd812jehaskjhd!!!! gimmie those thumb rings mofo!
lol, noooooooooo friggin' way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the majority of the people have bad habits of biting their nails..

Back