Got engaged, getting married

:ty: for your thoughtful words. :D

As I have already got my wedding dress that I bought couple months ago, I'm going to the dress shop for cut and sew on this Saturday 24th. Hope it's fitted me nicely when checked and finalised in another time. :fingersx:

:ty:

I had been to the bride shop with my wedding dress and shoes. A lady cut the bottom (hem) of my dress. She is sewing then. To be picked up on Saturday 1st of December. Oh, hope it fits me nicely! :fingersx:

With my wedding dress, the hem is perfect! Excite to take it home and have it all ready and waiting!

Just Married!

On wedding day I was very excited and my husband was very nervous. Our wedding at both Ceremony and Reception at the same place went very well. The weather was a nice sunny day. My husband & I enjoyed our wedding day and as well honeymoon.

Cheers.

Congrats for your marriage.... We met each other on Feb. 16th 1985 and then dated for little more than a month (March 20th) and got married ever since which is going to be 23rd anniversary coming up soon.... Congrats again!!!!! :thumb:

Congrats!! Have a blessed life together :)

Congrats for your marriage.... We met each other on Feb. 16th 1985 and then dated for little more than a month (March 20th) and got married ever since which is going to be 23rd anniversary coming up soon.... Congrats again!!!!! :thumb:

:ty: to WhiteWolves64.

Wow, soon to be 23rd anniversary. May your hearts always be filled with love, joy and happiness! Happy Anniversary!

Back