Got any party ideas?

D

Deaf258

I have been asked to throw a birthday party for one of my best buds next month. I need ideas for fun party games. I noticed many Deafies love daring games. Got any to share? And please tell how the game works! I think this will be a good resource for anyone who might have to throw a party in the future!

Thanks!

I haven't decided on the food yet. But I do know we all are going to see X2 open captioned movie that night, so we will play games afterwards.

no, no..

Pop and chip party means non-alcoholic party.

some drinking game can be pretty fun if you are the kind of person that enjoys alcohols.

hmm, I know some of our friends will drink, and some won't. But there won't be a lot of drinking anyways, it is going to be on a Wednesday night.

since the party's falling on a weekday i was thinking why don't u have some small drinking party and make sure some of ur friends have some DD poeple ( designated drivers) just in case, and the only one i know of is the card game ...
( this is the game I KNOW of and how to play it)
aces is 10 teq shot or a drink of some sorts
jack
queen
king All 10 shots of drinks...

all the nbr related cards are as stated 2-9 is how many drinks they should have, the last thing is the ACES OF SPADES is 20 drinks the highest card of all...

but for the morality of this and drinking and partying, u can also have a scavenger hunt of him finding his presents if he wants to.. or just basically have music and an area of chattering... its all the same :)

Originally posted by wickedeyed
russian roulette.... there's only one guranteed winner!

get a toy cap gun, and cut one cap out of ring.

put one in then its all ready for russian roulette.

Originally posted by Justin Sane

Actually, there was an actor back in the 80's that accidentally killed himself that way. The cap gum malfunctioned and shot a load of cardboard with enough forse at close range that it went through his temple and killed him.

Originally posted by Justin Sane

Ohhh, that'll be great idea. The winner has to get his/her hair shaven off.

Baldy time!!!

Originally posted by Sydlie
Actually, there was an actor back in the 80's that accidentally killed himself that way. The cap gum malfunctioned and shot a load of cardboard with enough forse at close range that it went through his temple and killed him.

I know who you are talking about. But dunno his name. Was that from a fantasy show or something to do with time??

Back