Got a bad temper?

RoyalMajesty said:
No temper here. For those who got bad temper, go to the doctor and get some medications for it..
They just need to attend anger management classes..

As I had bad temper when i was young teen.. i attended anger management classes that really helped me out and anger managements already changed my forever-mind, heart and soul from old habitual life .. I have new good temper after my bad temper gone .. wink

XBGMER said:
They just need to attend anger management classes..

As I had bad temper when i was young teen.. i attended anger management classes that really helped me out and anger managements already changed my forever-mind, heart and soul from old habitual life .. I have new good temper after my bad temper gone .. wink

Yes thats exactly true what you just posted, get anger management classes or get on some medications...

I don't think you can really get temper problems from your parents. It's all up to you. I have parents who get extremely pissy at almost anything. Yet, I'm not like them.

Medications? Seems extreme to me. Everyone gets mad. Its a normal emotion. I think talking about it and seek solutions is best way to work my feelings out unless Im stuck where the situation seems to pull me in and can't get out of it. That would make me feel pissed everyday. Anger managment would be for those with uncontrolable temper and no patience, I guess. But the key is patience. Sometimes, I have no patience but I have to learn to be patient because time will pass quickly and I will eventually get out of it. Other things I get pissed, I just talk about it.

Iceriver said:
Medications? Seems extreme to me. Everyone gets mad. Its a normal emotion. I think talking about it and seek solutions is best way to work my feelings out unless Im stuck where the situation seems to pull me in and can't get out of it. That would make me feel pissed everyday. Does that make sense ? But the key is patience. Sometimes, I have no patience but I have to learn to be patient because time will pass quickly and I will eventually get out of it. Other things I get pissed, I just talk about it.

Yes, it's normal for everyone to get mad from time to time, but sometimes when one gets mad, that person gets out of control, such as hitting and things like that, and that is when it is NOT normal.

Oceanbreeze said:
Not necessarily. You can get some good drugs at the Dr's office. :D

No i mean this person said * No Temper here* that not true ok we all does to have temper and that not normal to not being having temper .. there are lots of reasons to having tempers. now people must stop being B.S ok thank you i tired of people thinking they are better ! :roll: oh please !!!!

Buckdodgers said:
What answer?

Actually, That thread was removed and it is no longer there. So there goes my answer up in the smoke :smoking:

CutePommie said:
No i mean this person said * No Temper here* that not true ok we all does to have temper and that not normal to not being having temper .. there are lots of reasons to having tempers. now people must stop being B.S ok thank you i tired of people thinking they are better ! :roll: oh please !!!!
First of all I don't got a temper... Seriously... I don't let things bother me... I don't go beating the walls or being a idiot out of myself.. I got common sense... For those who get out of control needs medications serious!

No person's temper can beat a volcano's "temper". Powerful enough to mull lots of people.

GalaxyAngel said:
If suppose I'm mad... and directly speak it out straigthenforward til solve problems.. If not work out.. then I'll walk away til cooling down... then discuss further unless calmer..

:)
I agreed with you same mine way.... Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

SxyPorkie said:
iluvBuckdodger is aka missp aka The Empress...
SxyPorkie

You mean...was. I believe the mods took care of that name, and banned/deleted it.

I used to have very violent temper.. threw fits... screaming all day long... as i grew up i learned to control my temper... sometimes it is hard.. but my violent temper is almost gone... i do have temper.. i just walk out and walk many blocks.. until i am calm i come back home...then work out the problem that starts my temper..
SxyPorkie

RoyalMajesty said:
First of all I don't got a temper... Seriously... I don't let things bother me... I don't go beating the walls or being a idiot out of myself.. I got common sense... For those who get out of control needs medications serious!

Sure !!

Back