Google to introduce PC operating system

gOS haven't updated their OS to 9.04 yet. Sound like they are working new Google OS and ditching gOS.

Catty

Yeah, I think they're switching to something more mature like the Google Chrome OS.

Yeah, I think they're switching to something more mature like the Google Chrome OS.

Yup, I already mentioned that above :roll: "working on new Google OS and ditching gOS".

I'm looking foward for Google Chrome OS!!

hardware issue better be fixed!!

Catty

I installed gOS on my notebook, it worked fine. I need a driver for Nvidia GeForce 8200M. Then ready to go. :)

I tried to install gOS on my mom's 5 years old PC with Premium 4 1.66 Ghz and 256 MB RAM, I am so frustrating with Mom's PC. I can't boot as CD driver. Yes, I went BIOS and switched CD-ROM to 1st, HDD to 2nd. Still not working. Catty, HELP ME with those problem. :)

gOS isn't owned by Google and look at bottom of website.

Google, Google Icons, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Cloud and gOS are not affiliated with Google or their partners.
Cloud and gOS are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
Copyright © 2008 Good OS LLC. All rights reserved. Patent pending.

Good OS - gOS and Cloud operating systems

Oops, I think something wrong with gOS and nVidia driver. I downloaded Linux nVidia driver, installed it, rebooted my notebook, then my screen is blank. Maybe is it out of range on my screen or something? :Ohno: How I fix it? :dunno:

If it's free... You install Google OS on computer. You have ads in there and possible being monitor to knowledge what your interest that way they could put on target of what adverting to you.

Just out of my brain to tell...

KABOOM.jpg

i would rather to install google os or chrome os in my 16gb flashdrive..(sigh) it might not be the leading OS in this world just keep that in yall mind.. Debian, Redhad/novell and OpenSuse is actually powerful OS all around check it out..

Back