Google plus

TiaMarie

Reaction score
Does anyone have it? Thoughts, likes, dislikes. I just got it and I am on the fence. It's kinda confusing.

I have it. Been on it for a few month now. It's slowly getting better. I think I will like it more as I get more people I know on there. But I have a fairly large group from AD on there now.

I have it too, still on fence too. it not growing as fast as facebook did. I think facebook kinda already stole the spotlight, and people are realizing that facebook and social websites is a real time sucker. not sure if it will prevail and be something big, or will it be one of those idea flops.

The only reason I'm on FB so much is ongoing Scrabble, and I'm wicked good at Bananagrams. Google+ neither that I know about.

I hate Facebook with a passion and I think Google+ is a better product. I really want it to succeed.

However nearly all my friends and family remain on Facebook, and if I want to be social and share with them (after all, this is social media!) then Facebook remains the only place for me to do this. My heart wants to see Google+ as the future, but my head tells me that Facebook has won the battle and so my heart sinks.

BTW anybody on AllDeaf is welcome to add me to their circles on Google+ (click on the link in my signature). Let me know that you're from AD and I'll circle you back (some of you use different names on different platforms so I can't always tell).

^^^I look forward to it PFH! PM me and I'll give you my real name!

I cant see why people would switch unless they can offer somthing better, I myself have sunk so many hours into restaurant city im not going to switch anytime soon.

I'm addicted to Facebook games also. If anyone wants to add me to google+ pm me. Then maybe I'll understand it better if I know more then one person.

I'm still all about facebook. I have Google+, but it's just plain boring to me.

I have google+ but many of the people I know won't join because they don't know anyone else that is on there.

I might give mine a little more attention if I had more than 3 people on there.

Back