Good news abt SherryCherish

Hello!!!

my name is anne!! Im in NJ. HOw are you all doing?

Oh that wonderful to hear you have a baby girl that born last friday .... congla (sp) to the proud parents... :wiggle:

Congrats!!! Glad the mother and the baby are doing well. Again Congrats!! :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of a little girl! I bet your son is proud older brother!

Cannot wait to hear your story how it happen and cannot wait to see the baby!!!

RebelGirl said:
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! that it's gonna be a girl!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayaya, Sherry, what prize do I get?

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!! HURRRRRYYYY, I'd love to see her pix!!!!

Oh, and, what's the baby's name?

me too me too i had feeling that she will have girl

CONGRATE TO SHERRYCHERISH on new daughter yayayay

now i have 2 girls to lick...*grab sherry and mwah her* congrats!!!! you got beautiful girl (psst be prepared for teenage year) whistling...

hey sherry congrats having a girl.. lucky you have a girl i wish to have a daughter but oh well i have my own son so Keep that up.. Proud of u.. :-D :hug: :hug:

Congrats, SherryCherish, on a new daughter! Hope all's well. Do come back and let us know what's her name. :)

Congrats on the new baby! I know you must be soooooo happy right now!!!! (And glad the baby is out.)

:welcome: baby girl!

congratulations on the newborn baby... I'm glad its healthy baby and I hope to meet ur baby someday soon!!!! ;) I will let sherry let u know alll abt her newborn baby. I know a little about it already from her boyfriend :) :hug: :hug:

Big welcome your beautiful baby daughter to this earth - February the 10th :)

See you around soon !

A Big Congratulations goes to you, SherryCherish! It is the best news that we all can have here in AD. I hope all is well with you and the brand newborn baby! A baby is always a joy to bring in this world ;)

itsagirl.gif
babygirl.gif

bcbbgirl6fq.gif

Back