Good new!

SkullChick

Reaction score
I went to audiologist appt today and guess what? I'm candidate! Whoo-hoo lol I scored 0% in single word and sentence both test in hearing booth without lipreading and 42% with lip reading in sentence but didn't do single word one *shrug* but I'm candidate that's important :D

Great news!!! I am very happy for you. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to hear of your progress.

dogirl

Congrats...you did want CI, right? I hope things go well with CI preparation and eventually your CI surgery. :thumb:

Congrats on failing your speech test!! Hope you get your date soon :)

I went to audiologist appt today and guess what? I'm candidate! Whoo-hoo lol I scored 0% in single word and sentence both test in hearing booth without lipreading and 42% with lip reading in sentence but didn't do single word one *shrug* but I'm candidate that's important :D

AWESOME! I did 82% on lipreading when I did my CI candiacy test. I also got zero on sentences without lipreading. I dunno about words. I don't know what score I got. However, it prolly was low.

Keep us updated!

Congrats...you did want CI, right? I hope things go well with CI preparation and eventually your CI surgery. :thumb:
Thanks!, yes I want CI because hearing aid isn't working for me, too much cons than pros (sensation, hard boom to my ear everytime I hear low pitch but can't hear speech half of time too quiet but can't turn up without getting sharp pain in eardrum

its so funny to hear *no pun intended* but congrats on failing your hearing tests! lol:) good luck with your ci surgery!

If you have any questions about surgery or afterwards, let us know. It will be a great journey!!! It was the best choice I ever made for me. I wake up every morning thankful of two things.
1. I get the joy of hearing my daughter.
2. I don't have to hear my husband snore anymore!!!!

Back