Good BSL Websites?

Krissy

Reaction score
Okay I have an introductory level certificate in BSL (I live in England) and I got that qualification while living in Essex. When I moved back to Manchester I found out the signs are similar but some are different lol so I don't want to learn ASL first because that'll be way too confusing to have a fair few sign languages jumbled in my head :P
I've forgotten a lot of what I studied and I'd love to be more fluent in BSL so I was wondering if anyone has any good BSL websites which I can learn off?
Thanks in advance

:gpost: Very helpful. I'm currently learning BSL level 1

I bought the CD sold by BritishSignLanguage.com but was a bit disappointed with it - stick with the free stuff on the website

Thanks so much this is fantastic! :D I'd learn at classes but I have bad anxiety at the minute which provents me from using public transport so rather than waiting around for God knows how long I thought I'd learn some online but the sites I seem to find aren't great lol so thanks so much for all of your help, I really appriciate it :)

:gpost: Very helpful. I'm currently learning BSL level 1

I bought the CD sold by BritishSignLanguage.com but was a bit disappointed with it - stick with the free stuff on the website
Good luck with learning :) hehe

Back