God And The Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Latley, as different threads the views of the Bible. That contradiction of by saying I do what God says, not the Bible. The question is this? How that works? What did the Bible say what we shoud do and don't? What did God says we should do and don't? The answer there isn't any different. Worshipping God is thru the Bible, not worshipping the Bible itself. What is the Bible? The Bible means many books. PART is about history, PART is what God says, PART is life application, PART is Spiritual noursihment, tho part of the history does gives us by seeing how powerful God is. Many times, Jesus asked "have you read", " what's the prophets said" and etc. How you get the info? The Bible. Also, I don't go to church, I can worship God anywhere. Worshipping God anywhere is true, but by not reading the Bible and going to church is like, you won't go to hear Moses, Ezra, and other prophets. Yes, many times and that's where people miss out, you cannot have Bible literally without understanding the cultural enviroments. If you notice, Paul wrote to Romans, Ephesians, Phillipians, Timothy, and etc and notice differently, but doctrine the same, why? Cultural. You notice Jesus point out and have different parable whenever a person ask to fit in personal life, why? Jesus know the hearts of people and their missing link. That lead disciple, then who can go to heaven inspite of our TRYING to prove God. Jesus simply answered, " Nothing is impossible with God". He is trying to say, does not mater how much you try, only surrender yourslef TOTALLY to God which lead Gid to enable each of our lives. Sveral times the Bible says, study the WORD (Bible) and the Holy Spirit will reveal to you each step of the way, that's part of the growing process. And yes, God will NOT tell you what to do, He left you a choice and left you every decision you make. Refuse by saying I will not let Bible tells me what to do, is the same response you are saying, I will not let God tells me what to do. You cannot worship God apart from the Bible.

I agree and everythin' you said is true. The only problem is that they haven't experienced God to understand. They have to taste, feel and experience God first before they can understand.

As Jesus said that His Road ( Path ) is very narrow. Not many of them are gettin' there.

Thanks. And yeah. There are some degree people have those even without God, but yet missing link. They couldn't tell the difference and acknowledge what some miss out on.

I am curious what happen those people who Cave people were here first and long time ago also become us of people before Jesus and God?

Does Cave people know about God and bible etc.?

I am curious what happen those people who Cave people were here first and long time ago also become us of people before Jesus and God?

remember God create everything even prehistoric times. As I watched science channel about prehistoric. And time frame is not always accurate, the behaviors of cavemen and dinosaurs and the happening and the sense and etc also not always accurate. They assuming how all of any ways of behaviors, the speed, and etc does. So, not one soul know how cavemen and God does btwn them. Cavemen intellectual, unknown, not even science knowsbut assuming it. We aren't there.

The very first people, Adam and Eve, communicated directly with God before the Bible was written down. God spoke to people thru His prophets before He commanded Moses to write down the words of God. God continued to speak thru His prophets, and have them write down His words, until Jesus was able to speak for Himself. After that, the apostles of Jesus wrote down the words of God, until all the apostles died. That finished the words of God written down. Since all the prophets and apostles are dead, God expects us to use His Bible that is complete.

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Revelation 22
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Romans 4 and 5 all chapters this about example Abraham and right with God.

remember God create everything even prehistoric times. As I watched science channel about prehistoric. And time frame is not always accurate, the behaviors of cavemen and dinosaurs and the happening and the sense and etc also not always accurate. They assuming how all of any ways of behaviors, the speed, and etc does. So, not one soul know how cavemen and God does btwn them. Cavemen intellectual, unknown, not even science knowsbut assuming it. We aren't there.

but they found the proof of fossils and cavemen's bones.

but they found the proof of fossils and cavemen's bones.
Right, that doesn't mean we don't believe them. We know it happened long time ago. What I'm saying is that scientist are not accurate of time frame, the natures of beast, the speed of the beast. They are assuming it. Bec we aren't there.

Regarding the Bible, what about some of
these Deaf Christians who are illiterate ?

03b0a_ApeGz200aKlZ.JPG

Regarding the Bible, what about some of
these Deaf Christians who are illiterate ?
It can be interpreted to them in ASL.

Pardon me, you said, "prehistoric" reflecting to God's creation, is that right? Were dinosaurs in prehistoric times BEFORE God created Adam and Eve?

Pardon me, you said, "prehistoric" reflecting to God's creation, is that right? Were dinosaurs in prehistoric times BEFORE God created Adam and Eve?
During the time of God's creation, tho of 6 days, does that mean 24 hours each? What is the time frame btwn creating animals and adam? Even tho, there were leviathon during OT times. Tho what been found of the fosils, scietist has so much speculations of time frames. I never agree with that long ago, but they were here. I know dinasaurs couldn't be around during adam and eve time, but do have leviathon. There is so much speculations from scientists. There is so much arguments about that issues and to me, it isn't important when that happen of dinosaurs, tho, they were here.

Are you aware that the 7 days of creation is in accordance to God's time, not ours?

From what I've learned, God's time is different from our time that we are familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back