Give an advice: Scam from UK or Europe

MikeHabs

Reaction score
I don't understand why someone tried to scam on me third time thru dating club. Recent one lady name is Debra Price asked me to wired in my bank. I bring a letter to my bank and it said scam, grrr...Be careful, If someone talk about authorny then not listen. Good thing i don't get scam but almost scammed third time.

No more trust any ladies from UK and Europe sorry....

Getting multiple "scams from foreign women/men" suggests that someone "thinks" that the person has "lots of money to send out".
Easiest way to deal-DELETE

Next time, ask the person if he/she knows what are popular car(s) to turbocharge out in UK and then let all of us know, ok?

Play it smart....you're 32 years old...Surely you know by now that anytime a woman asks you to send $$...or someone saying you've won a large sum of $$...is nothing but a SCAM...

Sorry: wasn't around when "baby dinosaur" spoke "deEE Lillshhh".

You weren't around when this was playing on TV?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vu0WqGYw7M]Dinosaurs - Terrible Twos (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

No more trust any ladies from UK and Europe sorry....!!!!

Nooooooooooooo

USA or Canada is so scammer or fake !!!

you cant see where from....
USA or Africa or Brazil or Russia or alll world !!!!

better email delete then finish !!!

Thats alright, just had a dude contact me from Germany... Oh look he's above me in the comments!!!

Especially when his 1st post was that he wanted a lady from USA...

I don't contact or maintain contact with someone who isn't say more than 50km away from me... I'm not interested in a long term relation nor am I here to be a "visa" for anyone to come to my country.

When in doubt, delete.

Anyone asks you for money, report then delete.

Common sense goes a long way

12636824qz.jpg

I search email address. It's male! Ha!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yahoo ID.JPG
    Yahoo ID.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
No more trust any ladies from UK and Europe sorry....!!!!

Nooooooooooooo

USA or Canada is so scammer or fake !!!

you cant see where from....
USA or Africa or Brazil or Russia or alll world !!!!

better email delete then finish !!!

ahhhhhhhh trust me.

Wow, I ask you, guys, do u think if i rather see girl's face on webcam, will help me to trust? What u think?

Ahem, I am deaf lady and is from uk, before you judge people... I am no scammer.

Perhaps I should avoid deaf blokes from USA for saying things like you had said.... Just saying....

Wow, I ask you, guys, do u think if i rather see girl's face on webcam, will help me to trust? What u think?

Lose the webcam. Get a car with turbocharged engine. Show off as many women as you can. If they're impressed, then you'll know.

I do get response like that and I knew that it was a scammer. From time to time I asked her if she have cell phone and she responded sic "Yes!" then I asked her to take a picture of yourself along with holding any magazine, newspaper or anything.
She went silent...

Bye bye scammer....

Back