Girly stuff, like shoes, makeup, hair, etc.

OceanBlue7, I'm not really classed as 'fashionable', I just wear what I like- think Willow from Buffy! I don't really pay attention to what's in fashion, as I dislike most of it. At the moment girls wear skinny jeans with Ugg boots and a fluorescent top, things like that- just not my style at all.

Here's a link to a 'fashionable' shop River Island
ASOS.com ? The Online Fashion Store is also useful

Hope that helps- there are always people who have certain styles- punk/rocker/goth etc but the 'trendy' crowd is covered by the above sites. There are bits and pieces I'd wear, but not the outfits as a whole.

I am really starting to like the feminine punk look these days but dont have the guts to dress like that at work. LOL!

Shel, a wig and some fun clothes on weekends?

Sousie is a real fashionista! I bow to her superiority! :bowlol:

i usually buy clothes that are not expensive. I guess I like to buy new stuffs more often than expensive. If i were a wealthy chickie then i would buy expensive clothes often anyway. ha

Jeez....being a single mother of 3....I've had my shoes (several pair) for 3 years! Used to be classified as a "clothes horse".....but with 3 boys, it's impossible now. I cut my own hair and occasionally put a color on it. Even my dog goes to the groomer about every 3 months, I do it in-between.

I shop at Bealls (Monday club), 30% off and get good deals there, we also shop Walmart. I also shop at bargain outlets and get good buys there.....ahhh, maybe one day I'll be able to shop at the Mall! I love feminine dresses, but usually wear long pants and shorts, Florida weather.

I do my own nails, and never have had a pedicure! Guess I'm a "fashion flopper"!

OceanBlue7, I'm not really classed as 'fashionable', I just wear what I like- think Willow from Buffy! I don't really pay attention to what's in fashion, as I dislike most of it. At the moment girls wear skinny jeans with Ugg boots and a fluorescent top, things like that- just not my style at all.

Here's a link to a 'fashionable' shop River Island
ASOS.com ? The Online Fashion Store is also useful

Hope that helps- there are always people who have certain styles- punk/rocker/goth etc but the 'trendy' crowd is covered by the above sites. There are bits and pieces I'd wear, but not the outfits as a whole.

Thanks for the website :)

I love flare jeans, sometimes I wear mid rise jeans let the bottom be more noticed :giggle: I love sports, especially NE Patriots , I wear my football jersey a lot and sometimes will put on my cute San Diego Chargers t-shirt L.T. #21 I wear flip flops or Sketchers

I realized today that I have a problem. I own 11 tubes of mascara. That's right, 11. Some are multiples -- buy one get one free!-- but that only accounts for four of the eleven. How many tubes are normal? It's not like they're all the same brand. That's my problem. A new mascara comes out and "just have to try it".

Stupid advertising makes me want things I don't need.

Anyway, I restricted myself from buying anymore mascara... and now I own about seven new eyeliners :(

i do love girl stuff expect hair,makeups,shoe

i went nails for my hands sometimes i got refills and also full set of hands for nails
http://www.regalnails.com/

i do shopping at finish line its my favorite shoe store whether i chose brand but i chose air Shox
http://www.finishline.com

sometime i do makeup for my face not lots i do love clinique its very popular makeup products but my cousin Ashley went there for first time how luck of her.

i do love shopping whatevers what i need but sometimes i love window looking around at stores not lots.

it's not exactly girly but...

I have 6 pairs of shoes: pair of black converse high-tops, 2 pairs of dress shoes (black and brown), steel-toe boots, black Vans, and my black non-slip sneakers for work.

4 hats: 1 brown Rocawear hat (the one in my profile pic), and 3 others in black, grey and white.

i had this one pair of jeans that were nice and worn back from 6th grade that still fit (6 years later) that had a holes at both knees, over the right pocket on my thigh and 2 more in the inner thigh area so that on a particularly windy day I had a nice ventilation system :cool2:. I loved those pants and got incredibly upset when they "disappeared" one day :mad:

All my nice and new clothes are stashed away in my closet while my day-to-day stuff is scattered across my room's floor and it drives my mom crazy seeing me wear the same thing :confused:

Your mother probably made them "disappear" because she thought your pants were so disgusting. Holes in the crotch area? Disgusting. She did humankind a good thing by making them disappear.

I realized today that I have a problem. I own 11 tubes of mascara. That's right, 11. Some are multiples -- buy one get one free!-- but that only accounts for four of the eleven. How many tubes are normal? It's not like they're all the same brand. That's my problem. A new mascara comes out and "just have to try it".

Stupid advertising makes me want things I don't need.

Anyway, I restricted myself from buying anymore mascara... and now I own about seven new eyeliners :(

I love eyeliners and mascaras. I don't do much else to my face other than applying eyeliner and mascara and sometimes eyeshadow. I use face lotion to remove eyeliner and mascara from my eyes at night before I go to bed, because the can of makeup remover left my eyes and face too oily and felt so disgusting, so I no longer use that! I use plain face lotion instead and it feels so much cleaner now!

I like to wear a lot of punk/goth/rock/80s fashion clothes. I have fishnet tops and tights, tank tops, goth boots, flat fancy shoes (I can't walk in high heels), striped tights in three different colors, spider tights, goth leather jacket with faux red fur, I have a hoodie jacket that I put a bunch of patches that I made on the jacket with different saying, goth/punk makeup, a pair of rose-colored tinted sunglasses, I have many tops with many different funny sayings, and a whole lot of other things I own that if I listed them I could fill a whole book the size of a Moby Dick book! I enjoy punk/goth/rock/80's fashion!

Flat fancy shoes sound good! I love your hair, Lucia! I like tights but they make me itch :-(

Flat fancy shoes sound good! I love your hair, Lucia! I like tights but they make me itch :-(

I love to wear tights than nylons. Nylons run quickly.

Hmm, I rarely wear nylons except on formal occasions and business attire. I love low-cut jeans (the waist rests around mid-hip), and a tight top on just about any casual day.

I couldn't find the booties in the size that I wanted at either Target or Payless yesterday so I'm ordering them.

I'm also ordering beads so I can make stuff for myself and my family for Christmas.

My style is I normally wear flare jeans... as they fit portion of my body. Skinny jeans does not work for me... and they're so uncomfortable. So I wear Flare jeans, mostly brand of Mudd, Lei, and angel.

Most of the clothes I wear are from Hollister, or American Eagle, or Forever 21, or Old Navy, and Appoerstole (sp?)

And most of the time I wear hoodies (sweatshirts) as I get cold easily.... lol

I'm not really a fashion expert

But I LOVE shoes, jeans, and jackets. And dresses yet I never wear them. lol I will one day though! I love so many types of heels, especially square-toed high heels boots. I'm so glad that I'm starting to see them in stores again. Dark jeans are the best, they go with basically any top or outfit and you can look dressed up with them.

As for jewellery - I probably have more jewellery than clothes. I love earrings - they complete any and every outfit. Necklaces are nice too. But bracelets are annoying. They're always moving around, getting caught in my shirt, etc. So I don't like them. But gold bangles are nice. ;)

I like the whimsical but casual look. By that, I mean tops that flow, and an overall style that is feminine and pretty. This are some examples:

I would wear this with a large dark blue cardigan:
Free People Clothing Boutique > Brushstrokes Skirt

Free People Clothing Boutique > Vintage Tam Rose Beret

Wouldn't this look great with a denim jacket?
Free People Clothing Boutique

Free People Clothing Boutique > Azure Floral Gauze Top

I am a simple man. I don't wear jewlery or watches nor do I accessorize other than maybe a belt now and then. Anyone that sees me knows instantly that I am no slave to fashion. Jeans and tee shirts with durable footwear that can stand up to most anything. Name brands are not important. Quality is.

Wow.. I guess I am not as girly as I thought LOL

I take showers every single morning and apply makeup before I frighten the public eye.

Hm....

I'm not a brand sort of person, if it looks cute then it's good enough for me! :)

Back