Girlfriend/boyfriend from Hell

It is definitely not just men who stalk. Women do too. I had a stalker once and it was not fun. You really wonder what you'll find outside your door sometimes.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That's awful you went through that. Is there any reason why he did that if you don't mind my asking.

I found out something about him that would get him In trouble if I ever told anyone about it. He tried to Kill me to shut me up.

I found out something about him that would get him In trouble if I ever told anyone about it. He tried to Kill me to shut me up.

That's crazy, dude! You must have ran like Flash to escape those guys. Lucky girl is what you are.

Caz, I couldn't, I was there alone, no car, no money, nowhere to go to and it was in the middle of the ghetto side of LA. It was pretty terrifying seeing a black guy trying to approach me with his zippers down... never travel alone, that's the lesson I learnt the hard way. I was lucky to escape without a scratch.

always have a key in your hand when in that situation,wack them in the eye with it then heal of hand pushed up there nose,if gives you time to get out of that situation.They expect you to knee them in the nads
a guy last year tried to accost me in middle of the day thankfully someone just showed me how to do that move few days before , last i saw of that scumbag was his bloody nose told cops and i got a round of applause for what i did and colom in the local paper

I've had some nasty ones - but at least they were long distance so it couldn't get messy.
The only messy one I had was when I broke up with the girl and she threatened suicide that I had to hold her till her parents got outside to get her - and her dad got pissed at me cause I didn't give him a heads up.
Didn't know you had to let the world know first before you break up with someone. But with that I was cautious of how I broke up with people.

Wirelessly posted

Report your card stolen imediently so she cant use it. Have a,new one mailed to your fams place.

Back