ghosts caught on vp?

Heath said:
Real life ghosts are nothing more than demons roaming the earth searching to destroy souls through destroying and deception.
What about "Holy Ghost"? Such contradictory statement you got there.

AtlanticOcean said:
WOW that is so spooky! I am wondering if the apt is still haunted? and did your friend left that apt and moved somewhere else? what happened to that family ? is that father alive ??? wow that is spooky! I am also wonder if you have seen more ghosts on vp?

I havent seen ghost on vp and dont think I will. :dunno:

Well, theres more... its gonna sounds a little ... ummm... ODD!!!! my friend asked a friend who was into a spirit/psych thingie... they went over to the apartment, indeed they felt a lotttt of engery. That spirtial lady was talking to that "8 years old girl" and she told her "go to the light, go to the light, go to the light" and splashed the holy water at the lamp and the doll and in the closet, and the murder site... after that... nothing happens, and the closet got warm and the lamp stopped flickering and the shades was kinda different (i noticed a big different when i chat with my friend on VP on that lamp) so i guess the ghost is gone.... and happy.... :fruit:

Spooky Cabbage Patch Doll!

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

So What happened to the Cabbage Patch Doll that was there? I wanted to ask if you or your friend would keep ?? and what is up lamp still there is it still werid flicking? :evil: does the doll look like that? :evil: and is your friend still there do she plan to Ebay that doll or??? Im sure many pepople want to buy that doll that was possessed? :bj:

I want to know more about this and do you think you and your friend will see ghost again? :angel:

AtlanticOcean said:
:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

So What happened to the Cabbage Patch Doll that was there? I wanted to ask if you or your friend would keep ?? and what is up lamp still there is it still werid flicking? :evil: does the doll look like that? :evil: and is your friend still there do she plan to Ebay that doll or??? Im sure many pepople want to buy that doll that was possessed? :bj:

I want to know more about this and do you think you and your friend will see ghost again? :angel:

HA! Well if you want it... sure it is yours.

Cabbage Patch DOLL

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :

I wanted to ASK others if they had simlar experence on VP or other places not needed to be VP I would like to hear yours.

Thanks!

SpookyMANDS--

Now, THAT'S spooky ! :lol:

And, no -- I've never had experienced seein' ghosts on VP since I don't have VP. Maybe, one day .........

that is so spookies story i ever heard and with cabbage patch kid being possessed :Ohno:

so spooky :eek2:

Have not seen yet.. lol

if suppose you allow me staring your cabbage patch..
Make sure don't strings on cabbage patch... *pull strings* making them looks REAL ghost touch'em.. LOL

SpookyMANDS said:
Well actually, I have.... reply back if u want to hear what happened... It's up to u if u want to believe it or not...

Obviously it is ET behide your back !!!

Watch Out !!

Kalista said:
Obviously it is ET behide your back !!!

Watch Out !!

LOL funny... haha..

sadly to say i never experience of seeing ghosts on vp as i dont have vp due to the fact that i live in the country and still on the dial up.. :( maybe one of these days i will get it..and will share my expeirence IF i have this spooky ghosts haunting me? LOL .. :D

I am interested as I am interested in ghost stories.. there are ghosts haunting my old house but they were good ghosts.. they never scared me? so didnt bother me but scared kids at halloween party when we asked them to come out and the fly went thru the flame of the candle and wasnt dead? they all freaked out and ran out!!!! ahahahah..

some are stuck here due to unfinished business but they didnt know how to ? poor them.. till u can figure it out maybe can be resolved? :(

My duty is possibly heaven gate. I had few dreams. I love ghosts! Sometime they touch my butt and back. Last night I feel someone tried to touch my butt when I watched tv. I looked back nothing there. :eek3:

My duty is possibly heaven gate. I had few dreams. I love ghosts! Sometime they touch my butt and back. Last night I feel someone tried to touch my butt when I watched tv. I looked back nothing there. :eek3:

but dreams have nothing to do with ghosts.. its off topic anyway.. u told me many times.. ok.. sigh..

many times i felt someting brushed off my legs and i looked.. it was only fly.. ugh! so its possible that it is just bugs??

What about "Holy Ghost"? Such contradictory statement you got there.

There is nothing contradictory at all.

The Holy Spirit or The Holy Ghost is The Comforter given by God and The Holy Ghost cannot sin. 100 % Pure and Holy. The Holy Ghost is very good and that is something that was given by God to help believers through both the good and the bad times. The Holy Ghost is very good to have.:applause: Abba, Heavenly Father !!!!! :angel:

Now when you look at the ghosts that roam the earth they are nothing more than satan's fallen angels who are demons that take on appearances to decieve, lie , steal and murder or to cause another human being to become so depressed that the person kills him/herself. There is nothing good in these demons who are real life ghosts.:mad:

Back