ghosts caught on vp?

racheleggert

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone was chatting with friends via sorenson VP, have ghosts appeared? Just wondering if ghosts have been caught on VP? The idea just popped in my head.... With my experince, it haven't happened yet.....

No it hasn't happened to me but my friend kept looking by her side and I asked her what's wrong and she said she's seeing movements next to her but I couldn't see anything..

Depends frequecy catch.
Actually Rarely..
:dunno: captured picture can be catch quicker...
While during video phone.. catch it but not sure.

RebelGirl said:
Oh really? only paranoid peeps ??? I take it you haven't seen it....?
The most common thing people "see" are so-called orbs... which are actually dust floating in the air.

i am honest with u, i was at my friend, used vp, i saw some ghost there..

TweetyBird said:
i am honest with u, i was at my friend, used vp, i saw some ghost there..
Where was this so-called ghost and what was it doing?

Real life ghosts are nothing more than demons roaming the earth searching to destroy souls through destroying and deception.

You can ask those questions to Ghost Hunter. It is on every Wednesday on Sci-Fi channel from 7 to 9. Yes, three different shows. They can let you know if you can capture one in VP.

racheleggert said:
I wonder if anyone was chatting with friends via sorenson VP, have ghosts appeared? Just wondering if ghosts have been caught on VP? The idea just popped in my head.... With my experince, it haven't happened yet.....

Well actually, I have.... reply back if u want to hear what happened... It's up to u if u want to believe it or not...

SpookyMANDS said:
Well actually, I have.... reply back if u want to hear what happened... It's up to u if u want to believe it or not...

***sure, I'm interested.

I am interested as I am interested in ghost stories.. there are ghosts haunting my old house but they were good ghosts.. they never scared me? so didnt bother me but scared kids at halloween party when we asked them to come out and the fly went thru the flame of the candle and wasnt dead? they all freaked out and ran out!!!! ahahahah..

some are stuck here due to unfinished business but they didnt know how to ? poor them.. till u can figure it out maybe can be resolved? :(

ha ha I love Unsolved Mysteries program. That s fact. Go for it!

Vp is wonderful tool for us to communicate with people out there with or without orally speaking.. Is that cool?? That is equal communication for all of us..

Really?

Really ????SpookyMandS can you please explin! I would love to hear about that and I do believe that ghost exits and I do think they are here for reasons.
So please be sure let me know when you post about what Happpened!

Thanks! :ty:

:whistle:

Captured ghost on VP

Sorry guys for not responding about my experience capurting ghost on VP. Okay here is what happened. Like I said, it is up to you if you want to believe it or not. :)
Okay, first of all, one of my friend who lives out of state, lives in small apartment there.... back in 1976 a murder occured right outside of that apartment, right outside of the window of the bedroom.
Few times we were chatting on VP. Whenever my friend had to leave to other room or outside of the apartment, I would see a lamp light flickering (like on and off and on and off over and again) It happened more than few times. Of course I got spooked out by it but kept cool. Other time, my friend left to do a quick laundry, there was again, a light flickering on and off and on and off and on and off, then my friend came back, we noticed something DIFFERENT! There was a Cabbage Patch Kids doll (my friend has 2 kids) was sitting up on the couch with the arm up. (as the doll was saying hi) Before that, the doll was laying down. Other time... we were chatting again on VP. He left the apartment (we were in experimental mood... shouldnt have!) and witnessed a lamp (tall floor lamp) flickering again and moving around... yes literally moving around, and it leaned over to the middle (the light was toward directly to the VP and to me) then for a few seconds, it leaned over in the middle (no one was holding it) and the doll rolled over and fell, then the lamp fell over and light blew out. Of course I got really freaked out and paged my friend to come back in the apartment. my friend came back and saw the lamp on the floor and that same doll sitting up with arm up looking at my friend. My friend found out that the plug for that lamp was out of the plug outlet! (hmm!)
We also found out about that murder, the father of 4 kids and a wife, he lost his mind because his wife wanted a divorce and killed his wife and killed his kids, one 8 years old girl got away and ran away and that father caught her and killed her right outside of that window of the apartment.
Other thing, my friend's closet near that window where the murder occured always been so COLD!!!
Again, it is up to you if you want to believe me :-D
By the way, I didnt comment about the Coclear Implants thing, one of my friend and I are sharing this account :)

racheleggert said:

Wow

WOW that is so spooky! I am wondering if the apt is still haunted? and did your friend left that apt and moved somewhere else? what happened to that family ? is that father alive ??? wow that is spooky! I am also wonder if you have seen more ghosts on vp?

I havent seen ghost on vp and dont think I will. :dunno:

Back