Ghost

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Soon October comes!!!! heh BOOO

I am wonder if anyone of you fan of watch Tv program " Ghost hunter Taps" with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson?? its my favorite tv program lol... I assume its new tv program on Oct 11 ... Can't worth wait see it LOL
I do like watch Most of Haunted with Derek Acorah, Yvette fielding but I seemed that Derek is to some extents of Fake Actor? lol

Have you exp with Ghost or another unnatural?

My exp is

My Daddy was passed away at night when I was 12 years old and doubt that he was gone.. then next morning I was walked to Hall from my bedroom and saw another parent s bedroom and see my daddy was lay down on bed ... I was stop and return to be looked parent s bedroom again and see there blanket flat on the bed? Interest!

Second

I am um about 20ish I was lay down front on my bed then unexpectedly someone was on my back and hops something I were tried screaming but the re no voice and powerless move my body for few seconds then finally I can move my body and breath so hard .. its frighten me!!

Peace

also another interest story

When I was normal pregnancy with my first baby... I am looked at family pictures of mine and my richard s baby pictures.. Both of us were blond hair so
I was thinker... what look alike my first child will be born with blond hair etc..

About 8 months pregnancy... I was alike real live in dream.. I was walked with many people in area ( I did not see those faces ) then saw My mom ( she is passed away too).. Sit on the chair and hold adorable baby.. She looked so extremely happier and very flashy smile... I was walked to closer to my mom .. I said Hi Mommy then I looked down that My mom holds the baby with very black hair.. then I apparently said who is that infant with black hair umm then i woke up and sensed so sad of course
till I give delivery my first child and my daughter has black hair!!! then make me smile and understood that my mom was hold my daughter !

Very interestin' thread, Phillips ! :)

I do have an experienced about the ghost when I was a small girl in New York City. And, it happened again in California, too. It stopped botherin' me when my family side and I moved to Washington state.

At first, I thought it was an Angel but I wasn't sure what it really was. I was a small kid at that time - not fully understand what was goin' on until I found Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour when I was 18 years old -- then, I started realizin' what it was all about. :)

I am wonder if anyone of you fan of watch Tv program " Ghost hunter Taps" with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson??

It's MY favorite to watch Ghost Hunter!!! I watched it every Wednesday night...never MISS it until it went gone :( I am so glad to know that it will come back in Oct!! Thanks! I can't wait to watch that !!!

I don't believe in ghost.

Watch this movie.You will belive in Ghost.
Ghost_(1990).jpg

i do believe in ghosts.. my old house is haunted.. ha.. :) so i have seen alots of ghosts there through out the years ... im still living near it.. lol.. :)

now the spider webs are all over the places.. perfect for halloween! hehe.. lmao!

i do have dreams of seeing my grandma, my dad, my cousin, my twin sons and my daughter .. it is nice to see them and hug them like they are really there.. i felt warm and fuzzy after touching them. wow...i know they are out there somewhere watching over us... :)

i love watch ghost hunters tap myself

i have few experience with ghosts myself and felt them

I have seen them so I believe. My sister used to have old house and it was not really haunted but I remember when I was a teenager, she told me when she breasted feed her baby on bed one morning and she heard a tiny foot running thru hallway and went to her and jump on her waterbed. It made big wave on waterbed. It was spooked for her then she learned a sad tale story about people who used to live in the house before her. It was a little girl who used to live in the house but she was killed by her house when a car hit her.

I remember when I was little and first heard of the Holy Ghost, I wanted to know who died and became the Holy Ghost. I like Holy Spirit a lot better as it doesn't create any misunderstandings.

I think all ghosts are fake.

It is all based on your fucking hallucination.

Someone: OMG, I just saw ghost just passed me.
ME: No, there's road next to here, and that white thing is from car's light, who just passed this house.
Someone: Oh, duh me!

IF not for me, he would tell rest of his friends that he saw a ghost. XD

I am wonder if anyone of you fan of watch Tv program " Ghost hunter Taps" with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson?? its my favorite tv program lol... I assume its new tv program on Oct 11 ... Can't worth wait see it LOL
I do like watch Most of Haunted with Derek Acorah, Yvette fielding but I seemed that Derek is to some extents of Fake Actor? lol

New

Ghost Hunter Taps will be on Sci Channel on June 6 :thumb:

Also Most of haunted "Live" This Friday night > Travel Channel :):):)

i know about that HA!! i have been following when will be new ghost hunters epiosdes will be coming up
and i just found out they just signed up for 4th season YAY

ooo need to see that haunted "live"! done put a reminder in my cable tv ha

Have you exp with Ghost or another unnatural?

My exp is

My Daddy was passed away at night when I was 12 years old and doubt that he was gone.. then next morning I was walked to Hall from my bedroom and saw another parent s bedroom and see my daddy was lay down on bed ... I was stop and return to be looked parent s bedroom again and see there blanket flat on the bed? Interest!

Second

I am um about 20ish I was lay down front on my bed then unexpectedly someone was on my back and hops something I were tried screaming but the re no voice and powerless move my body for few seconds then finally I can move my body and breath so hard .. its frighten me!!

Peace

hey you said (no voice and powerless move my body for few seconds) that same thing i did sit on couch while i took nap. i thought it was dream but not. my grandmother stood beside me couch. i saw she wear light blue p.j. and wear glasses. she is smile at me then she pull me out of my body to follow where she go. i follow her go another room in kitchen. she flow go though the sink and window ( though out the apt). my body got block from front sink cabiet. a second later i shake my body back on the couch!!!. i try open my eyes and couldnt move my body few seconds! lol i woke up and tears wow i cant image that was so real? my girlfriend say what matter me? i explained her what happen i saw my grandmother was there also i called my family too. it happened 2 or 3 years ago. i never forget my life. i keep remmy repeat over, over....

Back