Ghost

Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
ghost? :dunno: i never see one for myself... i've been lookin foward to see one for myself!! i like to be scary!!! :dunno: why i like that way guess i'm :crazy: freaky girl!!!

Aww at first I didnt believe it until I see it on www.libraryghost.com means I can see one but I dont see ONE here at my house but something goes on and wierd going on here yea.. But real ghost as shadow etc I cannot see grr :( but did u read about mary shadow that i post pix here? well it wasn't even there that night no shadow .. will have shadow sometimes dont.. it gets freaky!!!!! lolz

ghost? :dunno: i never see one for myself... i've been lookin foward to see one for myself!! i like to be scary!!! :dunno: why i like that way guess i'm :crazy: freaky girl!!!

:crazy: yeah sis your nuts over horror movies :lol: I know yer ways :P

:rofl: ya know me damn well now sis... yeah i love horror movies!! woohoo! *giggle* so :slap: me please to knock the sense out of me hehe jk jk

:rofl: ya know me damn well now sis... yeah i love horror movies!! woohoo! *giggle* so :slap: me please to knock the sense out of me hehe jk jk

:rofl: About irish knew ur ways as :crazy: Im :crazy: too about ghost and stuffs :lol:

I love to watch any movies related to ghosts and PLUS PLUS what's more... I will NEVER forget that Fly Free, and other group of our friend and I went to the Haunted Place and took a look around in Las Vegas. It was very very intersting not scary but really spooky and neato!!! I do see ghosts myself around here in this APT and can feel them and can hear them a lil but really neato. The ghosts here are very very friendly!!! ::)

Yes, I do believe in ghosts.. :)
even they are bad, sad, mean, happy, scary, good ghosts.. still love them
hehehe! :fruit:

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
:rofl: About irish knew ur ways as :crazy: Im :crazy: too about ghost and stuffs :lol:

really? wow thats soo cooL!! i juz love scary thing guess i'm werido girl :rofl:

Hey everyone,
I have ghost story for you.....

One night at my dorm, during tutoring time with many students around in the room and I was doing my homeworksand look at the wall for while then notice something white figure in the hall walking slowly. I was try to figure it out what is is or who is it so I figure it out that was nun which are long, long time ago there's old confression room same as chruch and right now it was cleaning stuffs for jantiors closets. It really creepy! :scatter:

:rofl: Yeah I know yew damn well!! ehh.. naw I won't :slap: ya.. yer man will kick my cute irish azz :rofl:

Interesting stories abt ghosts... Same here I think i have ghosts around in my apt.. :lol: Sometimes I am freakin out bec I watched Ghostship last week :ugh: heh

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Interesting stories abt ghosts... Same here I think i have ghosts around in my apt.. :lol: Sometimes I am freakin out bec I watched Ghostship last week :ugh: heh

:rofl at ya on aim :rofl: lol

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog

That I put booooooooo on her aim .. :rofl:

I wonder what's up with the ghosts walking around on our planet. Why didn't they go to heaven and/or hell after their deaths?

Back