Ghost

I'll be back w/ you abt that butterflygalz later ok?? Hugs hugs Bye :wave: :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
I'll be back w/ you abt that butterflygalz later ok?? Hugs hugs Bye :wave: :D

Sure things and its great talking about it.. and new friends! too :) Bye bye HUGSSS :wave:

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Yup if u'd come visit on ur vacation... I'd bring ya over there and see if u can be able to see it or not.. I thought it might be because of tricks of my eyes or what but my husband sees it too.. Ekk but anyway you know I forgot how to spell or called it.. But you know when u cannot see farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away u use something to look at to close up u know.. Well We plan on doing that but its at my mama's bank.. because its for my dad but maybe tomorrow night Imma have my mama to get it out of the bank and let us use it to look at it as close up because its far and the gates always close :(

Now I'm back to respond this :D.. Yeah great to talking to u too!!

Anyway, sure if u bring me over.. I'd be freak out to see it and say omg omg omg!! :lol: You probably go like this :eek: @ me :rofl:

irish if u and me and butterflygalz go in real ghost area and for sure all of us :jaw::jaw::jaw: and we better not three of us become ghost like them but we three sweet :angel::angel::angel:
wink ha

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
irish if u and me and butterflygalz go in real ghost area and for sure all of us :jaw::jaw::jaw: and we better not three of us become ghost like them but we three sweet :angel::angel::angel:
wink ha

:rofl:!! Yeah we can be a nasty ghosts to makes 'em freak out and stay away from us :lol:

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
lol

IRISH and SWEETGALZ VERY FUNNY We would be having fun then? LOL Oh my god Im laffing so hardddd and welcome back IRISH to this thread to post over here Oh hey by the way IRISH.. there is no GHOST going to make love to me last nigh :-P LOL

IRISH and SWEETGALZ VERY FUNNY We would be having fun then? LOL Oh my god Im laffing so hardddd and welcome back IRISH to this thread to post over here Oh hey by the way IRISH.. there is no GHOST going to make love to me last nigh :-P LOL

:wave: there. LOL I was only kidding w/ ya :rofl:

:wave: there. LOL I was only kidding w/ ya :rofl:

I know you was kidding me.. That is why I was laughing so hard means I knew you are joking anyway heehee but anyway the ceiling fan has not moving lately since the day I told u about.. Hmmmm ???

I know you was kidding me.. That is why I was laughing so hard means I knew you are joking anyway heehee but anyway the ceiling fan has not moving lately since the day I told u about.. Hmmmm ???

Heheh good gurl :mrgreen:. That's strange.. I :dunno: why it hasnt move lately. I'm not sure excatly why the ghost didnt move the ceiling fan lately.

Heheh good gurl :mrgreen:. That's strange.. I :dunno: why it hasnt move lately. I'm not sure excatly why the ghost didnt move the ceiling fan lately.

Maybe once in a while it'll move.. but.. My husbands sister say I may have a electricity problems LOL but it did not move everyday so that is not the electricity problems EH?

Maybe once in a while it'll move.. but.. My husbands sister say I may have a electricity problems LOL but it did not move everyday so that is not the electricity problems EH?

:rofl: It can't be elet. plms since it didnt show the plms everyday :lol:

:rofl: It can't be elet. plms since it didnt show the plms everyday :lol:
I will pm u soon.. Ok??? Oh.. You think it is not the ELECT.. If it is the ELECT problems.. It would move everyday right if NOT move it wouldnt be a ELECT plm?

I will pm u soon.. Ok??? Oh.. You think it is not the ELECT.. If it is the ELECT problems.. It would move everyday right if NOT move it wouldnt be a ELECT plm?

Sure no plms... That's correct as my opnion. Ghost could move it sometimes but :dunno: excatly tho. If it's elet. plms it'd be noisy tho.

Sure no plms... That's correct as my opnion. Ghost could move it sometimes but :dunno: excatly tho. If it's elet. plms it'd be noisy tho.
Really.. Hmmm How can I hear Im deaf but my husband never had told me something noise in the bedroom but he does hear sometimes something falls down or dropped in the bedroom.. Once in a while.. Ok Im going to PM u.. Here is about ghost but something else in PM heh.. :)

Really.. Hmmm How can I hear Im deaf but my husband never had told me something noise in the bedroom but he does hear sometimes something falls down or dropped in the bedroom.. Once in a while.. Ok Im going to PM u.. Here is about ghost but something else in PM heh.. :)

Then it could be the ghost did the ceiling fan and move it sometimes itself. Sure good idea :D

Then it could be the ghost did the ceiling fan and move it sometimes itself. Sure good idea :D

Oh yea.. it could be the ghost LOL.. So ummm another lighter missing? eh

Back