Ghost

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Oh yea.. it could be the ghost LOL.. So ummm another lighter missing? eh

:rofl:!!!! No I still have my 2 lighters on my desk *whew*... Still have yer cig pack?? :lol:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:rofl:!!!! No I still have my 2 lighters on my desk *whew*... Still have yer cig pack?? :lol:

Yep whew still have the ciggy packs.. it haven't missing again WHEW.. :lol:

Yep whew still have the ciggy packs.. it haven't missing again WHEW.. :lol:

Oh good :lol:.. Dang the ghost didnt come by to makes a love w/ you last nite. I am gonna punish the ghosts for not show up to yer sweet bed! :rofl:

Oh good :lol:.. Dang the ghost didnt come by to makes a love w/ you last nite. I am gonna punish the ghosts for not show up to yer sweet bed! :rofl:

:lol: very funny Go ahead and punish the ghost LMAO better be a handsome guy ghost LOL :rofl:

Yes a very handsome guy.. A dream guy of yours. :rofl:

:rofl: allright imma waiting for it tonight or so.. LOL :lol: Very funny of u! I love this thread about a ghost .. heehee :)

:rofl: allright imma waiting for it tonight or so.. LOL :lol: Very funny of u! I love this thread about a ghost .. heehee :)

:rofl: Hope he will listen to me for tonite to wait for u in yer sweet bed. If not I'll have his balls tired :eek2: :rofl:

:rofl: Hope he will listen to me for tonite to wait for u in yer sweet bed. If not I'll have his balls tired :eek2: :rofl:
:rofl: sooooo hard.. Go ahead and do that but make sure he does not spooky me like scare me or Imma scream and get on the computer and leave this post to u and yell at u LOL :rofl:

How long r u gonna be on? Cause My husbands sister should be on her way over to get the baby.. Like always on the weekends eh.. Just curious how long u gonna be on this AD :)

How long r u gonna be on? Cause My husbands sister should be on her way over to get the baby.. Like always on the weekends eh.. Just curious how long u gonna be on this AD :)

I'm always online :lol: I always go out as last minute whenever friends ask me. For now I'll be here.

I'm always online :lol: I always go out as last minute whenever friends ask me. For now I'll be here.

Oh lol allright.. As soon as she gets here I'll say BRB eh ok.. Ohh U go out what a lucky b*tch LOL Because Im always HOME dayum! :( alike a prison myself

Oh lol allright.. As soon as she gets here I'll say BRB eh ok.. Ohh U go out what a lucky b*tch LOL Because Im always HOME dayum! :( alike a prison myself

Sure no plms. Aw, that's sucks. I do go out real rarely but famous have friends over at my apt :lol:

Sure no plms. Aw, that's sucks. I do go out real rarely but famous have friends over at my apt :lol:

Grrr... You lucky ! :lol: umm .. Guess we talk in PM heh

wow this thread is growing more faster!!! way to go for ghost lovers.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Any more ghost story-telling, hmm? :cool: Heh.

Hmmm read IRISH what she said about finding me a handsome guy and put him in my sweet bed :rofl: Funny!!!!!! lol

I am curious if anyone who can dare to get rid of mean ghost?? any experience???
i know holy water cannot be 100% guarantee.

Yeah my ghosts are lucky w/ me :rofl:

Yeah I kept back n forth to PM and the threads :lol:

:lol: I know me too back and forth on PM and Thread :rofl: Thats life! :) Gurl

Back