Ghost stories 2013

When I lived in my old apartment, my fiancee (Not engaged yet at that time), I was sleeping. One night in July we had storm, lightening, somehow in corner of my bedroom by small closet, he saw old lady figure with red eyes, similar ones you see witches ghost on Paranormal Activity 4. She was making some aching evil moaning noises. She reappear some times. Did not renew my lease, moved out a week after got engaged (almost a year later).

When I lived in my old apartment, my fiancee (Not engaged yet at that time), I was sleeping. One night in July we had storm, lightening, somehow in corner of my bedroom by small closet, he saw old lady figure with red eyes, similar ones you see witches ghost on Paranormal Activity 4. She was making some aching evil moaning noises. She reappear some times. Did not renew my lease, moved out a week after got engaged (almost a year later).

:cold:...was the Lady wearing a floating white dress...and seemingly floating in the air?...Many people have seen "her"....And have heard of many "explanations" about this....But the one that I do believe is that the Lady is there to warn you of something evil happening/or will happen....Sure glad you moved out!...

:cold:...was the Lady wearing a floating white dress...and seemingly floating in the air?...Many people have seen "her"....And have heard of many "explanations" about this....But the one that I do believe is that the Lady is there to warn you of something evil happening/or will happen....Sure glad you moved out!...

Something similar to that happened to me when I was 4 yrs. old. I was staying at my grandmother's house in St. Pete Fla.

I couldn't fall asleep, and in one corner of the room, there was like a mist forming, then out of the mist, a nurse's head popped out. Then, a fully formed nurse (she was a white mist figure). She walked over to my bed, and asked me if I was having a hard time falling asleep. I remember she had a horribly disfigured jaw. She then gave me a shot, which I felt, and said "there, that should make you fall asleep".

And I fell asleep.

Still remember that after all these years.

ojjypf.jpg

Something like that but she wasnt floating just stood in that corner. She had yellow skin too. One night I saw those red eyes and I was like oh crap. That apartment complex is haunted. Other time I saw paper floating on floor in hallway one late night, other time TV was changing channels by itself when remotes was on my couch and I was at my table. Few times kitchen light would go off and on. Creepy. I even could feel thumping on floor.

There are 2 funeral homes. Hospital is like hald mile away from that apartment.

Back