Ghost stories 2013

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Ok, it's that time of year again :D

Share your ghost stories.

1) They must be real 2) If it happened to someone you know, its ok to share 3) Skeptics are allowed to respectfully debunk the story.

let's have some Halloween spooky fun!!

When I was reading on a Halloween night, a ferret floated through my head, much to my bewilderment.

nada. tested and failed.

A "Dancing Clown" in my sister's apartment....scred her so bad she moved in with me for awhile.....

Please elaborate :hmm:

There were 5 apartments on a back street, dimly lit...and right across the street was an old saw mill that was closed down...rumor was several people were killed in that old saw mill....My sister came home late one evening, put her son into his room and walked into her bedroom and saw a Clown in the corner...he started dancing and making faces at her....She closed the door....not sure about what she had seen...decided to open it again...the Clown had moved to the edge of her bed....still dancing....she slammed the door, went to her son's bedroom, grabbed him up and got out of there....Of course, no one believed the story...she was "white as a ghost" when she told me about it...and was too scared to go back to the apartment....

There were 5 apartments on a back street, dimly lit...and right across the street was an old saw mill that was closed down...rumor was several people were killed in that old saw mill....My sister came home late one evening, put her son into his room and walked into her bedroom and saw a Clown in the corner...he started dancing and making faces at her....She closed the door....not sure about what she had seen...decided to open it again...the Clown had moved to the edge of her bed....still dancing....she slammed the door, went to her son's bedroom, grabbed him up and got out of there....Of course, no one believed the story...she was "white as a ghost" when she told me about it...and was too scared to go back to the apartment....

OH HELL NO!!!! I'd NEVER GO BACK IN NEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! I'd even pay people to pack my crap for me!!! That would be the scariest thing EVER just about!!! My condolences to her I hope she GTFO that place!!!!!!!

What was your sister smoking that night???

How about the "Lady in the White Floating Dress"?....I've seen her myself....back in the late 80's....and again, while siting and playing cards with a friend of mine...he saw it also....

OH HELL NO!!!! I'd NEVER GO BACK IN NEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! I'd even pay people to pack my crap for me!!! That would be the scariest thing EVER just about!!! My condolences to her I hope she GTFO that place!!!!!!!

same here. :Ohno:

Rope that walk

I have a mysterious or more of spooky story. As you noticed all the pictures below will give you an idea where the rope goes. In all of those pictures which show my previous home and there's patio and on the right there's two small squares which are second floor deck posts (P) and 50 feet rope (R) tied to the left post. At the end of the rope which is a swivel hook. Since that time we was planning on getting the fence up so we had to use the rope for my dog temporarily. The swivel hook always sit next to the back sliding doors. So, one morning I was getting ready to let my dog out and suddenly there's was no hook next to the door. I looked up and found the rope about 12 feet away and I thought it was odd cuz I know I let him in night before and place the hook next the door! (figure 1).
Few weeks later, it did again! But this time the rope was straight out 90 degree, perfectly straight. (Figure 2). Then few weeks later, the rope was out toward next door tree. (Figure 3). That was pain in the a** cuz I have to go back upstairs to change my clothes and put my shoes on, then go back down and out to get the rope and finally let my dog out.
Then here's come the most strange part (in figure 4) that one morning the rope was out straight in 45 degree angle with a clean cut about 4 feet away from the hook.
Then again with the rope going straight at 180 degree, very close to the end of the patio and the rope was cut in two places.
I said to myself, alright! I'm getting the night vision video camera! I finally installed it and test it and it was perfect. 2 weeks later, nothing happen. Months later nothing happen and finally about 4 month later nothing happen and the fence was completed. I still left the rope out but nothing happen for like two years.
First I thought the foxes may have pick it up and I know that there's only one next door neighbor that we both know well and I know they wouldn't play a trick. they only have 3 years old kid at that time.
So, today I still couldn't figure out why the rope moved everywhere...spooky?? I dunno!

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 5
Back