Getting the newer UP spice Naidas..

I think so your match your pink!

my opinion your girl purple or pink :lol:

I embarrassed

What color do you have now?

I think the pink , purple , or light blue would all look good.

I vote for clear transparent, Its cool because you get to see all the electronics inside

Hey Alicia, I just got new Naida V UP yesterday! My colors are the black and shiny blue and thoroughy enjoy them so far

I vote you don't get Naida's at all and convert to the Chili/Safari ;-) just sayin'....but I do like the purple ones - which as you know I had!

Hey Alicia, I just got new Naida V UP yesterday! My colors are the black and shiny blue and thoroughy enjoy them so far

Lucky you, i wanted that colour but was told by my audi that its only available for the Naida 9

Lucky you, i wanted that colour but was told by my audi that its only available for the Naida 9

Yeah, it was only available in the 9 (IX) when I got mine a couple of years ago. I did get the IX's so I was able to the the black & blue ones.

All my other stuff is phonak tho so I'd rather just keep my stuff phonak instead of changing my streamer and my fm and receivers and all that..lol ply my Audi prefers working with phonak and I liked the UPs and the spice are supposed to be better than te regular naidas..so we shall see! Lol I still have my CI evaluation match too..not that I'd I get approved I'll be able to get it anytime soon but ya..

I haven't got then yet..waiting in approval for early upgrade from ADP they pay 1 grand towards your ha cost

So only getting one apparently since adp will only approve one ..even though my Audi explained that now my hearing aids will not work together, I'm gonna need two different size batteries, and I'll only be able to hear out of one ear with my stethoscope ..yay...not

So only getting one apparently since adp will only approve one ..even though my Audi explained that now my hearing aids will not work together, I'm gonna need two different size batteries, and I'll only be able to hear out of one ear with my stethoscope ..yay...not

How aware are they of your need to use a stethoscope? That seems to me to be enough of a specialized use that they may be over looking it while being "one sided" with that could really make a difference.

How aware are they of your need to use a stethoscope? That seems to me to be enough of a specialized use that they may be over looking it while being "one sided" with that could really make a difference.

They are very aware..my audi wrote a very lengthy letter ...she is going to repeal it tho and get my school access counselor to also add her input on the needing two sides to hear from pov.

I got the new naida today and it sounds LOADS better...my audi got the naida v UP not the spice tho she said the power was better on these then the newer ones and she hoped that the V UP and the V SP would maybe work together cuz they are same gen ..but nada only one side works..so we'll see how auscultating goes tomorrow...

Attachments

• photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 27
your hearing aid looks very nice! I have a hearing aid in the same color :)
nice choice of earmold, too bad I can't have that due to an earmold allergy I suffer from so I'm all hypoallergenic.

Back