Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

yep.. i can see that..i spend less time.. depends on the free time i have.. hehe..

Originally posted by prostock19
He is 13 years younger than me, too. Sometimes he needs a :slap: when he gives mom a hard time. Ofc, I wan't an :angel: at his age either.

I was :angel: at 13 but not anymore :mrgreen: but my sis eh.. sure is goody at that age but I am sure she'll change when she goes off to h.s in few years from now ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
I was :angel: at 13 but not anymore :mrgreen: but my sis eh.. sure is goody at that age but I am sure she'll change when she goes off to h.s in few years from now ;)
You an :angel: RIGHT!!! You're so :naughty: that I think you're the :devil:

:wave: Matty.. I dont know if you check this.. in Archives.
"hello, my name is"
I hope not, this offend you.. I said.
Hello, my name is OldNavygirl and I robbed the Old Navy Store.
Hello, my name is Prostock19 and I arrested OldNavyGirl. I enjoyed watch her when she had her strip sreach.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:wave: Matty.. I dont know if you check this.. in Archives.
"hello, my name is"
I hope not, this offend you.. I said.
Hello, my name is OldNavygirl and I robbed the Old Navy Store.
Hello, my name is Prostock19 and I arrested OldNavyGirl. I enjoyed watch her when she had her strip sreach.
:rofl::rofl: If I remember right, she is cute, too. :naughty:

*kicks Matty*.. how was your day? have fun.. and busy chatting with your friends hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
*kicks Matty*.. how was your day? have fun.. and busy chatting with your friends hehe
having a blast...My postwhore status is going down..lolol

Do the air bubbles that are created when you fart in water, smell when they pop?

Aren't you going to Bioxi, MS ? What do you think of State MS? Going to the gamble, beach, golf, etc.. ??

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
What it would be one thing that you want it back?
Alot of people know what that would be. I am just going to be quiet about it.

Back