Get over it, will you?

skm4441

Reaction score
So, I saw a girl and I know she was gay and she plays hockey, which I do too... And she's in one of my classes... We were talking... She told me her name and I was oh yeah, I heard about you. then i told her my name, she was like i have heard of your name too. I was like, "uh oh, anything bad?" (I had bad experience with the hockey team last year)

She was like "Well, there was a rumor that you had a crush on this girl." I yelled OH MY GOD!!!!!! Thats old news!" Then I told her, "Well, she's in my physiology class and i don't pay any attention to her and she's straight and Ill never have a chance with her... how is it possible to have a crush on her?" No offense but EW.

Now, I'm VERY much motivated to go back to the team and not let them "win".

Oh my god, right? :rl:

omfg-779425.jpg

Did you talk with her about into that kind of relationship ??

You have her for your hockey team and class which are GOOD. Sometimes, girls are just like to chat about sport or classes.... not about boys ?

Guys guys, funny posts... haha...

The point of this post was... My former teammates are still talking about this "made up" crush which I never had... I was not even interested in that girl...

Second, this girl that I saw in my class and lives in the same building as I do so I thought that I would tell hi to her. She plays hockey this year... and this girl told me about the rumor, get it?

Third, I never talked to this girl (the girl I "supposedly" had a crush on).

Seems like that girl you just met believed rumors, and you are trying to clean up the rumors. It is not easy to do that. :rofl:

Seems like that girl you just met believed rumors, and you are trying to clean up the rumors. It is not easy to do that. :rofl:

I don't know if the girl believed the rumor, she was the one who told me about the rumor...

I agree with authentic. There's not much you could do about rumors, except to ignore it. It'll go away eventually, as long as you don't take it personally. You're denying and making a big deal out of it, which could make the rumors seem to be true to some people. Just move on, and let people talk. Once they see that you're not taking this seriously, perhaps, they will move on and make up stories on someone else.

I agree with authentic. There's not much you could do about rumors, except to ignore it. It'll go away eventually, as long as you don't take it personally. You're denying and making a big deal out of it, which could make the rumors seem to be true to some people. Just move on, and let people talk. Once they see that you're not taking this seriously, perhaps, they will move on and make up stories on someone else.

Yeah ... I would like to share with you about one of my friend's famous story related to rumors.

-Pick up a feathered pillow, and a knife
-Bring them with you and go to 10th floor apartment
-Open the window, put pillow outside of the window
-Stab it with a knife
-Make sure you release feathers out from the pillow bag
-Let pillow fly in the air
-Go down to the first floor

Now, my question is, are you able to pick up all feathers when you are down there?
Same concept with rumors.

Back