Germany Sour Over US-EU Wine Deal

Liebling:-))) said:
Which wines you prefer?

I know nothing about selecting the best wine. :-P

I was out in the Rapid City, SD area a couple weeks ago and bought a bottle of red wine from this winery. http://www.prairieberry.com/ I never knew that South Dakota had wineries, which I thought the wine is better quality than any import. I'm not much of a wine drinker, as I started doing it occasionally ten years ago.

deafclimber said:
but do u drink washington's wine ? :)

I don't know if I have, but I hear they are good, though. I know I drank wine come from Napa Valley in California.

sequoias said:
I don't know if I have, but I hear they are good, though. I know I drank wine come from Napa Valley in California.

hey dude my advice.... u can make your sweatheart to fall in love with you more if you are a wine expert and try to memorize those names of wines and serve your doll the wines. :naughty:

deafclimber said:
hey dude my advice.... u can make your sweatheart to fall in love with you more if you are a wine expert and try to memorize those names of wines and serve your doll the wines. :naughty:

You silly! She is already in love with me because I'm very sweet to her.

:rofl: Deafclimber!

I can't image to myself to being sit with a guy at romantic candle dinner to cheer up "soft drink" with me instead of a glass of wine... No romantic feeling :eek:

Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl: Deafclimber!

I can't image to myself to being sit with a guy at romantic candle dinner to cheer up "soft drink" with me instead of a glass of wine... No romantic feeling :eek:

yup.

Soft drink is basically a candy based drink. It is just junk and really is candy.

Back