German plane avoids crash

Yep, I've watched this video this morning. Very scary for passengers, I would imagine. The wind is 155 mph - unbelievable! About the crash, it is very close call.....

Glad to see that all the passengers are okay. *wheew*

Yeah saw news ... Wow!!! :Ohno:
sad news?? Its a good news that ppl are alive!! They all are safe!! whew!! I saw it on internet. I was like whhoooaaa!! Pilots did a great job to control the plane!! whew!!

sad news?? Its a good news that ppl are alive!! They all are safe!! whew!! I saw it on internet. I was like whhoooaaa!! Pilots did a great job to control the plane!! whew!!

yeaaah, I was like :eek: I came from Germany, when I know the pilots won't be arrive on the plane, if there has a bad weather, but but but look like Pilots almost there, but give up. yep, Pilots did a great job of themselves control. Better safe...

:confused:

Phillips Yeah saw news ... Wow!!!

I mean ---- I Saw news TV!!!! not Sad?

:)

yeaaah, I was like :eek: I came from Germany, when I know the pilots won't be arrive on the plane, if there has a bad weather, but but but look like Pilots almost there, but give up. yep, Pilots did a great job of themselves control. Better safe...
Right.. Better than land then crash!! Decided to take off then go back again to land in right time.

And how is that a bad thing?

I didn't say anything bad about it.
Reason I said that, because if it happened to me I would not try to land in with that bad angle. I would just turn around and land in at right angle.

I didn't say anything bad about it.
Reason I said that, because if it happened to me I would not try to land in with that bad angle. I would just turn around and land in at right angle.

There is no way the pilot would have known that was gonna happen. There was a sudden gust of wind that pushed down that wing into the runway. Can you tell me that there is about to be a gust of wind about to blow off your hat? I think not.

There is no way the pilot would have known that was gonna happen.

Yeah Right. The pilot have better technique around them, they should know better than that. If bad wind, pilot should have turn around and make a right angle like adjust better at next try.
For example; like make a bit left 20 degrees so plane will go to zero degree, so that will make plane land in perfect. Instead of staying at bad angle, and trying to land in. That is some flight simulation attempt right there.

Yeah Right. The pilot have better technique around them, they should know better than that. If bad wind, pilot should have turn around and make a right angle like adjust better at next try.
For example; like make a bit left 20 degrees so plane will go to zero degree, so that will make plane land in perfect. Instead of staying at bad angle, and trying to land in. That is some flight simulation attempt right there.

Then go fly a plane and tell us how easy it is!

Yes I saw original on TV news yesterday. I was like wow :eek3:

Strong windy was started last weekends... Strong windy in North Germany than Southern Germany.

That remind me of the last incident in America where one airplane's tire jammed and pilot had to land regardless of the situation.

Back