George Bush cancels Switzerland trip over fears of being arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock him up and throw away the key.

BTW, Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, had his dirty little hands all over Nazi money and helped the Nazi rise to power. The family is still rolling around in that dough.

And HERE IS MY SOURCE: How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power.

spin spin spin ....

In other news, Switzerland admitted that they KNOWINGLY hoarded gold stolen from tortured, killed and maimed Jews of the Holocaust.

World Jewish Congress lawsuit against Swiss banks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eizenstat report was that Switzerland assisted the Nazis beyond what was necessary for a neutral country, and prolonged the war

how come it that the Jews are the very ones dirtying at wall st, AND they want more $$$ ???? kinda fishy no?

Every country has had their dark side, America is no different from Switzerland so this attempt to fingerpoint is a bit hypocritical especially since it was America's president who launched a decade long war on Iraq on false claims of nuclear weapons.

But if you'd rather talk about Switzerland hoarding stolen gold back in WW2 than about this article, then ok, go ahead and play the blame game. It's futile and useless really.

You do know Switzerland helped the Nazis hide gold stolen from murdered and tortured Jews right?

Collaborating hypocrites :roll:

Swiss kept billions in looted Nazi gold

To be fair, Switzerland helped everyone steal something. You could say they were neutral in that respect as well. And, I wouldn't doubt it if the Halberton company had a nice account over there now too.

It's highly unlikely they would arrest him, but you never know.

Sounds mighty anti-Semitic. Even I wouldn't go that far.

JEWS AND MONEY - The Story of a Stereotype

ADL is a propaganda mill that uses antisemitism as a shield. It's no different than any other organization that promotes something. Spin has been around since time began, but I think today most organizations have perfected it.

Of course, there is money. Does anyone actually think without money as influence, in this world you gain powerful allies? If that were the case, Haiti wold be totally repaired now from the last earth quake. It doesn't work that way. You have money and you gain power. That's how it works.

how come it that the Jews are the very ones dirtying at wall st, AND they want more $$$ ???? kinda fishy no?

The Jews aren't dirtying Wall St, our deregulation of the system is dirtying it. You open up the hen house and everyone grabs a chicken, it's not hard to understand.

Every country has had their dark side, America is no different from Switzerland so this attempt to fingerpoint is a bit hypocritical especially since it was America's president who launched a decade long war on Iraq on false claims of nuclear weapons.

But if you'd rather talk about Switzerland hoarding stolen gold back in WW2 than about this article, then ok, go ahead and play the blame game. It's futile and useless really.

The blame game was the finger pointing at Bush. Look at what is connected to those finger pointers and you have mass graves throughout Europe.

The blame game was the finger pointing at Bush. Look at what is connected to those finger pointers and you have mass graves throughout Europe.

Bush is a mass murderer and endorser of torture. He's a war criminal who should be brought to trial for his false claims of nuclear weapons that led to a 10 year war on Iraq and deaths of hundreds of thousands of civillians.

If that's who you admire and support, all rightee. Go ahead and keep talking about Switzerland hoarding stolen goods in WW2 instead of directly talking about Bush's actions as President that led to much of the world hating him. You must be one of the few fans he has left. congrats.

To be fair, Switzerland helped everyone steal something. You could say they were neutral in that respect as well.

I said the same thing, but seems there are many that want to put a political lean to it. *shrugs*

You cannot deny he lied about the weapons of mass destruction? Personally, I disagreed with the war in Iraq, but I had no problem with the invasion of Afghanistan. In fact, I believe that should have been our only war. If we had concentrated on just that, IMO, Al-Queda would have been defeated years ago.

You cannot deny he lied about the weapons of mass destruction? Personally, I disagreed with the war in Iraq, but I had no problem with the invasion of Afghanistan. In fact, I believe that should have been our only war. If we had concentrated on just that, IMO, Al-Queda would have been defeated years ago.

The people in Afghanistan would beg to differ about the war launched on them....Al Qaeda were not the only ones who suffered the consequences in that country. And by the way, if the US leaves that country in ruins, they are only helping to create yet another Al-Qaeda. Already Iraq is in revolt after the US started withdrawing so really, what has been accomplished for the better good for either the US or Iraq? Not much except a breeding ground for more terrorists.

Anyway, been doing more reading on Bush and waterboarding at Gauntanamo Bay. No matter what his spokesperson says, Bush is very much at risk for being up on criminal charges just for the waterboarding application alone, never mind his other illegal activities.

Awww, they were only fraternity pranks.

Why bring one-year news? We do not have proof that he did. It just usually the policies and corp got it stir up.

The people in Afghanistan would beg to differ about the war launched on them....Al Qaeda were not the only ones who suffered the consequences in that country. And by the way, if the US leaves that country in ruins, they are only helping to create yet another Al-Qaeda. Already Iraq is in revolt after the US started withdrawing so really, what has been accomplished for the better good for either the US or Iraq? Not much except a breeding ground for more terrorists.

Anyway, been doing more reading on Bush and waterboarding at Gauntanamo Bay. No matter what his spokesperson says, Bush is very much at risk for being up on criminal charges just for the waterboarding application alone, never mind his other illegal activities.

Of course, nobody wants to have a war thrown upon them, but you cannot believe that the Taliban and Al-Queda were not in bed together. And, we have not left the country in ruins. We are the only country in the world that rebuilds nations with whom have we gone to war.

Yes, I don't think we should torture people(I don't think you have to). I also don't think Danial Perl should have been beheaded. If you can find out a way to conduct a war without hurting people, I'm all for it.

Also, I don't think any country, who can't wadge war with that country, would be dumb enough to arrest a former head of state. Any prosecution of an American president will most likely occur here in the U.S.

I don't agree(completely) with what Bush did, but his job was to protect the United States. That is, exactly, his job description.

Why bring one-year news? We do not have proof that he did. It just usually the policies and corp got it stir up.

Bush himself admitted to use and endorsement of the waterboarding torture at Guantanamo Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back