G'day from Australia....

Aussiejake said:
Hey guys and gals, I am new to alldeaf, i was just bored and thought I could do something with the deaf fourms, I am from Australia...turning 18 soon, have my own sign language (AUSLAN) what can I say....?

;)

Hello mate!

Welcome aboard on AllDeaf, enjoy and write it :)

I am from USA, deaf, visually impaired and disabled in the wheelchair..

Hello &
14.gif

What is going on? Why is this thread sooooo old way back from 2005? Who put the thread here? Don't play around with the old thread which is not here any more, so back off. :mad2:

What is going on? Why is this thread sooooo old way back from 2005? Who put the thread here? Don't play around with the old thread which is not here any more, so back off. :mad2:

Bebonang, that's hilarous where you have left a angry message, this thread was created by myself, under the old username back in 2005, so obviously, aussiejake is me, under Jclarke (new username) :lol:

Bebonang, that's hilarous where you have left a angry message, this thread was created by myself, under the old username back in 2005, so obviously, aussiejake is me, under Jclarke (new username) :lol:

Well pardon me, I did not know it was you until I read the thread very carefully and I thought it was someone else beside you. Darn it. Why do you want use the old introduce yourself thread when you are already an old members of AD, eh? What give? :cool:

Well pardon me, I did not know it was you until I read the thread very carefully and I thought it was someone else beside you. Darn it. Why do you want use the old introduce yourself thread when you are already an old members of AD, eh? What give? :cool:

:devil:

Back