'gay Priests'

redwine

Reaction score
I wondered if that is the main reason they are are being in the news for sexual abuses on children several years all over the country. The media don't seems to point their fingers directly or the church tries hard to avoid this issue about homosexual priests? Anytakers?

i'm sure some of them may be gay, it's a very real possibility. what i think the real problem is that they deny themselves sex and when they 'give into their weakness' it happens to the most vulnerable and the most trusting

Let's not forget that priests and nuns are isolated at church and forbidden to get "naughty" with the opposite sex. So, imagine 20 years without women... you learn to like men?

Of course, this is what my GLBT friends usually tell me. :roll:

Those priests are pedophiles, that is very different from being gay. In fact, most pedophiles are straight.

well, I grew up catholics .. My dad said.. becareful with priests and dont go alone with priests..
well my dad passed on 1989.. he knew this for long time.. how?
alot of sex offenders or pedophiles want to change life and become priest or pastor to forgive their mistakes..

for my dad said.. dont trust any of them.. once repeater always repeaters.. that what i learned that from my dad.. (shrugs) but from my point view at them.. I think its true what my dad said.. cuz so many priests now days are pedophiles and sex offenders..

sad.. eh?

Back