Garfield

ga000518.gif

ga040404.gif

Aww..... a sweet moment.

this is how I am about my dog. he NEVER leaves me alone. dude, gimme a break! I have to SHUT the door to the bathroom to get a break from him (so I can potty/bathe in private rofl). Glad maintenance fixed the door so it actually shuts tight now, a few months ago my dog would just nose his way in and sleep right next to the bathtub. dude, seriously? lol

this is how I am about my dog. he NEVER leaves me alone. dude, gimme a break! I have to SHUT the door to the bathroom to get a break from him (so I can potty/bathe in private rofl). Glad maintenance fixed the door so it actually shuts tight now, a few months ago my dog would just nose his way in and sleep right next to the bathtub. dude, seriously? lol

I've never experienced that, although at some point in the future, if I ever do get a pet, it would most likely be a cat. What kind, I do not yet know.

I've never experienced that, although at some point in the future, if I ever do get a pet, it would most likely be a cat. What kind, I do not yet know.

oh I've never had this issue with cats for the most part. just one deaf cat that would race ANYONE to the bathroom so she could get a drink of water from the faucet, weirdo... lol. But my dog, he's needy, hates to be alone so.... yeah.

oh I've never had this issue with cats for the most part. just one deaf cat that would race ANYONE to the bathroom so she could get a drink of water from the faucet, weirdo... lol. But my dog, he's needy, hates to be alone so.... yeah.

Yeah, about dogs...... one thing about me is I'm skittish around BIG dogs, and the reason for that is really unusual, and well, let's just say it taught me to never assume a dog's chain isn't what it appears to be, and leave it at that.

Back