garfield the movie

i think they should of made the whole movie animated

I can't wait to see this halarious movie !!!

It reminds me of my cat, Pumpkin's attitude. She loves to get people s attention and brat...

Last edited:
looks pretty cheezy than I thought.
Saw the preview and it looks awful! The CGI animation doesn't even LOOK like the cartoon charecter! I'm surprised they didn't make him look more realistic ala the way they did in Toy Story. I think I'll wait til the reviews come out. I mean the previews for Elf made it look really dumb but it was FUNNY as hell!

Garfield!....yea I heard about that since fall 2003.....old news, I didn't see the trailer til few months ago, it's funny and i've been a longtime fan of garfield and he's a funny and lazy cat! :D

ft040607.gif

Sabrina said:
I am trying to find a right link to click on pre-review. It did not show much :( I cant wait to see it on Friday with my clients then will see it again next Friday with my boyfriend. :D We are freaking our cat, Pumpkin. Orange Tabby looks like Garfield.

They're reviews, not previews.

Banjo said:
They're reviews, not previews.

I just set a wallpaper on my computer. It is so adorable. I love the part that he danced with his tail. Awwwww so cute !!

I haven't seen it either but I heard it was good...funny that you would've expected to hear that the movie sucked ass or something...but nope guess not.

since when garfield started doing some activities? I thought he is a lazyass and staying home all the time.

DefMATRIXense said:
since when garfield started doing some activities? I thought he is a lazyass and staying home all the time.
*nodding* who wants to watch that fat pig doing nothing? lol

Back