Gally Students are Fainting & Starving

The*Empress

Reaction score
Protest At Gallaudet Enters Another Week
Ambulances Called To Treat Hunger-Strike Protesters:eek3:

POSTED: 5:50 pm EDT October 22, 2006
UPDATED: 8:07 am EDT October 23, 2006

Washington -- The blockade of most entrances at Gallaudet University is now in its 10th day as protesters continue to call for the resignation of incoming president Jane Fernandes.

Some of the students, faculty and alumni say Fernandes should not be president, but she still plans to take the post in January.

Protesters Surround Fernandes' Car :eek3:

Ambulances were called to school Sunday afternoon to treat five student protesters suffering from the effects of a hunger strike.
:eek3:

The students reported feeling faint, but refused treatment and left on their own.:eek3:

Protesting students celebrated their school's homecoming this past weekend, despite moves by the school's administration to postpone the events. While the football game was moved to the Maryland School for the Deaf in Frederick, protesting students held their own homecoming dance at a Washington sports bar.

Stay with News4 and nbc4.com for complete coverage.

I starve myself while my jaw was wire shut...

It wasn't a good experience for me...

I starve myself while my jaw was wire shut...

It wasn't a good experience for me...

That was a different situation. You had reconstructive jaw surgery. Your jaw was wired, so it would heal. I also wouldn't say you 'starved'. I'm sure you ate. You probably just had liquid nutrition or soft foods to eat.

Anway, back on point...

This is really stupid. The students obviously are showing signs of dehydration and low blood sugar. Again, I go back to my original point, if they want to jeopardize their health, it's up to him.

I hope someone pulls the plug on this soon.

the dumb students at gally did not know that hunger strikes DRINK alot.

Well, it is all because of Ricky Taylor, he started this mess.

There is no reason for Jane Fernandes to step down...

He didn't give one good reason why she should step down.

I wish these protesters would go home.

i put this up before!

ricky did not start this! but still...

i think the reasons given by the students are truely fucking pathetic!
if one of the leaders used his fucking head and did a check on her performance while she was the provost THEN the wourld have some real ammo!

right now 2 of the dorms at mssd are closed need to be torn down becouse of defects found in the foundation...found 7 years ago! they could have been fixed!
gally spent millions to refurbish tha cafeteria.. i could have done a better job with 10 grand and 2 gay design majors..
instead the money went to other bull shit. where did the money go?
thats thats what the f.b.i. and I.R.S. are checking now...and into i king jordan.

ever wonder why he picked her? not just because she is a pal..but becouse she will be in a position to cover up the missing money and other problems.
how do i know all this?
becouse i have just moved OFF campus , and i know all the major players personally..that includes 3 feds checking things out... i would hate to be in the hot seat later!! its gonna be scorching!!

ricky did not start this! but still...

i think the reasons given by the students are truely fucking pathetic!
if one of the leaders used his fucking head and did a check on her performance while she was the provost THEN the wourld have some real ammo!

right now 2 of the dorms at mssd are closed need to be torn down becouse of defects found in the foundation...found 7 years ago! they could have been fixed!
gally spent millions to refurbish tha cafeteria.. i could have done a better job with 10 grand and 2 gay design majors..
instead the money went to other bull shit. where did the money go?
thats thats what the f.b.i. and I.R.S. are checking now...and into i king jordan.

ever wonder why he picked her? not just because she is a pal..but becouse she will be in a position to cover up the missing money and other problems.
how do i know all this?
becouse i have just moved OFF campus , and i know all the major players personally..that includes 3 feds checking things out... i would hate to be in the hot seat later!! its gonna be scorching!!

Stop screaming. You guys picked Jordan. And Jane didn't close down
those schools, Jordan did.
So I bet Jane will reopen the school. Just give her a chance.
So anyway... I guess there is no Ammo against her.

psst.... if I bring some Rotisserie Chicken to the starving Protesters and tempted them,

I wonder what will happen. :fingersx:

I think they are drinking liquids to maintain their nutrients-- I read somewhere that they do drink protein drinks, water, and chicken (or vegetable) broth.

ChickenIntro.jpg

Juicy Juicy Juicy!!!!

pick her? no stutent voted for her! ..becouse the student do not vote for the school prez! thats part of the complaint.

she was apointed to provost 6 or 7 years ago.. and that that time she did a shity job... then was apointed prez by jordan...who is under investigation...can you say " cover up"!?

pick her? no stutent voted for her! ..becouse the student do not vote for the school prez! thats part of the complaint.

she was apointed to provost 6 or 7 years ago.. and that that time she did a shity job... then was apointed prez by jordan...who is under investigation...can you say " cover up"!?

I said..... Deaf students (the Protesters in 1988 DPN) picked JORDAN as President, they all wanted him as President....
I didn't say VOTE.

I didn't say they pick or vote her. I said PROTESTERS picked JORDAN...

You have any evidence to back up that she did a sh*ty job?

I think they are drinking liquids to maintain their nutrients-- I read somewhere that they do drink protein drinks, water, and chicken (or vegetable) broth.

I'd also venture a guess they are drinking plenty of gatorade and juices. Even still, they are getting dehydrated. Drinking alot will temporarily prevent you from getting critically ill, but it won't help forever. They're playing Russian Roulette with their lives.

Back