Gallaudet

Darkfar

Reaction score
Hello all!
Here I'm new member. I don't know, whether my topic is right for deaf education... it doesn't matter! Sorry, I'm not good in English because i live in Germany. Thanks for your understanding.

Next Year i must do an examination (science of business administration, mathe, English and EDP) of Abitur. After my leaving of the school i want fly to a foreign country because i'd like get to know it. So I'm also interest in Gallaudet Uni and i wolud take Art and Business.
Is Gallaudet called Gally? I want know more about that. Beside I'm been given this disadvantage and advantage,too!
Who of these members studies there? When I want go to Gally, where can I find a good rent? Do many deaf people also live there?

U want to live on campus in the dorms or off campus? I live in the DC area so if u want to live off campus, let me know and I can direct u to places with cheap rent but in decent areas. :) Yes, we call Gallaudet, Gally. LOL!

Gally is almost a city by itself you can get all the shelter, food, partying, and sex in addition to the education the school has to offer you.

A full scholarship would get you eveything there.

Richard

For example Residence Halls - Gallaudet University! Is it also good?

When I want to stand/run for student, what do I have to do with the application? because my leaving certificate consists of the German language and but i know application only for Germany.

For example Residence Halls - Gallaudet University! Is it also good?

When I want to stand/run for student, what do I have to do with the application? because my leaving certificate consists of the German language and but i know application only for Germany.

U are applying as International Student? If so, then Campus Life will assign u to Carlin Hall cuz almost many International Students live there with student RA who is also International Student, I am sure it will be great experience for u

U are applying as International Student? If so, then Campus Life will assign u to Carlin Hall cuz almost many International Students live there with student RA who is also International Student, I am sure it will be great experience for u

What kind of dorm for fresshmen students? I means for male students.

What kind of dorm for fresshmen students? I means for male students.

all RHs are coed, u will assignment either Ballard North or Ballard West (if u are 21 and over, then automatically assigment u to either Benson Hall or Peet Hall)

Gally is almost a city by itself you can get all the shelter, food, partying, and sex in addition to the education the school has to offer you.

A full scholarship would get you eveything there.

Richard

Richard is advertising for Gally?!?:confused:

Back