Gallaudet U

Subway was there when I was a student from 2006-2008.

Wow...thats nuts.. (scratching head), gally with no dust or blow, isnt the same...
Damn
Sounds more like the twilight zone now, no ring of one hour room rate dives for working girls, a few even could sign.or SROs to flop in?
Ah well..
Stunned.
I should of cracked the books more.i guess rather then do my homework in lines ah well....-)

The working girls are still there on New York Ave by the hotels

The working girls are still there on New York Ave by the hotels

Good to know, stablity is important....-) some intersting times in those dives..
I looked uo the metro gally station
It openend in 2004

The Subway sandwich shop was there when I was a student from 2000 to 2002. It was in bad shape

really? wow. our time with subway sandwich shop was OK. I was not too careful when i was there. guess i was too young not to think straight. eh.. im sorry for that.

I was too young to be serious about the enivroment. oh my god.

really? wow. our time with subway sandwich shop was OK. I was not too careful when i was there. guess i was too young not to think straight. eh.. im sorry for that.

I was too young to be serious about the enivroment. oh my god.

My deaf brother and I were out with a bunch of other Gally students and i think my brother was drunk. We stopped at the Subway after a party or wherever we went (I don't remember) and my brother got into an alteraction with a homeless man there ...we kept pulling him away and tried telling him he is homeless nd my brother was upset and screaming obsencties at him. Geez

My deaf brother and I were out with a bunch of other Gally students and i think my brother was drunk. We stopped at the Subway after a party or wherever we went (I don't remember) and my brother got into an alteraction with a homeless man there ...we kept pulling him away and tried telling him he is homeless nd my brother was upset and screaming obsencties at him. Geez

Haha, ive spent plenty of time.tripped out hard going into that shop,the entire.window to pay would be just soaked in spit and.gobs from locals
Damn
nasty

I wasnt sure if you guys were there when G & G bar that is right next to the subway?? I couldnt believe that G & G allowed kids with under age. lol

I wasnt sure if you guys were there when G & G bar that is right next to the subway?? I couldnt believe that G & G allowed kids with under age. lol
G&G haha....now thats a name i havnt seen in a looooooong time...
Damm

G&G haha....now thats a name i havnt seen in a looooooong time...
Damm

oh you were there... lot of foreigners worked there and tried to take advantage of young kids jeez! It wasnt good because not many people didnt report on GG :(

oh you were there... lot of foreigners worked there and tried to take advantage of young kids jeez! It wasnt good because not many people didnt report on GG :(

Oh i was tthere alright.....-)
made allot of loot in and from that place....

Oh i was tthere alright.....-)
made allot of loot in and from that place....

My time, it was really OUT OF HANDS.. everyone stood on the bar table, and everyone stole some whisky that foreigners didnt call cop at all. jeez! Only time if someone fought outside of GG sure enough for cops to show up then everyone escaped. ha I remember worker at bar said, " go out cop is here""" I had to get out of this GG because i was not 21 yet! lol

My time, it was really OUT OF HANDS.. everyone stood on the bar table, and everyone stole some whisky that foreigners didnt call cop at all. jeez! Only time if someone fought outside of GG sure enough for cops to show up then everyone escaped. ha I remember worker at bar said, " go out cop is here""" I had to get out of this GG because i was not 21 yet! lol

Yep those were the days.......hahaha

Yes that is what Hoichi and i were talking about SUBWAY FOOD.. not subway transportation. LOL
I thought he meant some other generic sub shop...

Sorry was confused :P

I'm older and i don't remember a Subway store there at all when I was there-- just the Roy Rogers down a ways on Florida Avenue and G & G Italian.

I'm current student at Gallaudet and tell an honest with you - I'm very unsatisfied with university experience and I have deal with many problems.

If you major in education - that's not issue but if you major in Information Technology so you are better off to enroll at NTID or community college first.

I'm current student at Gallaudet and tell an honest with you - I'm very unsatisfied with university experience and I have deal with many problems.

If you major in education - that's not issue but if you major in Information Technology so you are better off to enroll at NTID or community college first.

Quit complaining. :P

What is your major? I guess you wanted to major in IT? Why didn't you transfer to NTID?

Well. Gally isnt the place to major tech stuff...ntid would be that place...
No secret.
What plms are you having?

GG? Is that a restaurant? And next to Gallaudet....if I am guessing right, that place used to be called Gusti's, a wonderful and very popular pizza restaurant.
What's the full name of GG?

Back