Future iPhone for Deaf people

This comment makes no sense. Why bother posting, then?

I will also say that I am still baffled by Apple's committment to keep this unit at the same price for 5 years. Makes no economic sense to me and I don't recall a similar precendent, either.
How long has Danger been selling SK at the same retail price? just before rebate and discount and etc.

A dealer at Target was discussing about iPhone. He said that it cost 80 cent per minute on a message. I find that ridiculous! He likes the iPhone, but it is too pricey and plus too pricey on the service fees. We were very disappointed.

At the store, I saw an Apple TV for the first time. There is no sign or information. I have seen it on Apple's website about it. I forgot what is for. I touched the Apple TV metal box, and it was pretty hot which surprised me.

Samsung UltraSmart F700 may be a better iPhone (it looks like iPhone but it's not) for the deaf as it seems to be emphatic on its superior vibratone technology (it claims that it viberates based on tones) and if you're stuck with T-Mobile, T-mobile do carry Samsung phones (so hopefully itll carry UltraSmart F700).

But what truly attracts me to UltraSmart F700 is that it offers tactile QWERTY keyboard that slides out under the screen. I like that. I am not that crazy about touching tiny buttons on iPhone altho it has autocorrect features. I also like the feel of a keyboard.

iPhone rocks tho.

A dealer at Target was discussing about iPhone. He said that it cost 80 cent per minute on a message. I find that ridiculous! He likes the iPhone, but it is too pricey and plus too pricey on the service fees. We were very disappointed.

At the store, I saw an Apple TV for the first time. There is no sign or information. I have seen it on Apple's website about it. I forgot what is for. I touched the Apple TV metal box, and it was pretty hot which surprised me.

80¢ per minutes on message? WTF? It doesn't make sense. Are you talk about answer machine? lol.

Maybe, Steve Jobs is worrying about his stock might go down so he might talk to the AT&T president to change the prices. I really don't know. We will find it out on June 29. If no change prices, he will be screwed up a big time. He doesn't care about little people like us.

what an interesting theory... it is not true yet i am not here to debate about that...

I don't know if they will add iphone to the TAP. I guess they charge those message for the general public. The text messaging will be free up to 5,000 per month, so it's not a big deal.

thanks deafclimber, I must have overlooked that post. now I got the answer. :)

I don't know if they will add iphone to the TAP. I guess they charge those message for the general public. The text messaging will be free up to 5,000 per month, so it's not a big deal.

Sequoias, I'm sort of a computer dummy.....so what's TAP?

Back